12.

Jayson POV

I kissed deuces head and got up slowly and left out the room .

He got a little tired after londyn left and now he was taking a nap .

I heard the door open " try to be qui- oh shit.." My mouth dropped as I seen londyn.

She got her nails done AND her hair to , I promise you I'm the luckiest man in the world .

" bring to fine ass over here " I looked at her up and down as she started blushing and came towards me .

" babe I wanna go take a nap " she groaned into my chest . " and I wanna eat you up , which one you wanna do ?" I grabbed her ass .

" I'm for realll , where's deuce ? He left his Batman toy in the ground " she bent over to pick it up so I took advantage and acted like I was hitting her from the back .

" jayson let me go " she laughed. " throw it back for me !" I smiled even though she couldn't see me .

She did what I told her to though and I swear I wanted to get her pregnant at this point .

She stood back up fully and hit my chest making me see her nails " ouu I like these " I kissed her hand .

" thank you , I cashed app you the two hundred back and gave you a extra thirty for your haircut " she's kissed my cheek and left to the room before I could say anything .

___

   I pushed my hair behind my ears as I tried to figure out what duece wanted to eat for dinner .

Jay is out getting his haircut and I just woke up from my nap . " you like tacos ?" I asked him .

  " thicken " he smiled . I gave him a confused look " chicken ?.." I questioned and he nodded .

I remember jay telling me a while ago that he loves chicken tenders so I ordered some and some fries .

  I wanted some tacos and elote so that's whati got for me and jay .

I sat my phone down and deuce laid his head in my lap while his eyes were glued to Alvin and the chipmunks playing on the tv .

My phone buzzed and jay had sent me a picture of his haircut . I saved the picture and texted him back .

I scrolled through Instagram and decided to post a picture .

  The food had arrived a couple minutes before jay got back so we were all just eating now

  The food had arrived a couple minutes before jay got back so we were all just eating now .

" is this corn? What's all in it ?" Jay asked " its elote , it has butter , cheese , Mayo and different seasoning, just try it " I nudged him .

He stirred it up a little and then took a bite " it's good ain't it " I smirked and he laughed .

" yessirr" he continued eating . I noticed deuce was finished so I helped him out the chair and cleaned up his stuff .

" guess who I ran into at the barbershop " he licked his lips clean as I turned to him .

" who ?" I leaned on the counter . " te'a and her brother , I couldn't tell if it was sharife or Omar " .

" most likely sharife , I wonder if imani is with them " I yawned .

I finished cleaning up trash and washed some of the dishes that were in the sink .

" I'm heading to bed , goodnight " I kissed his head . " and your haircut looks good pa " I rubbed his cheek and he reached up and we shared a kiss .

" go get some sleep " he smiled and I walked to the room .

About two hours later I felt a dip in the bed and arms wrap around me .

I turned around and put my leg over his pelvis and my head on his chest . He massaged my scalp until we both fell back asleep again .

_____

" wait so ..are we wearing blue or black ?!" I semi shouted at jayson .

He was already dressed and deuce left cause jays mom picked him up since she was down here to see the game .

" I already told you , blue " he spoke walking into the bathroom next to me .

" if you already told me then I wouldn't have kept asking " I glared at him as I let my hair down .

" why you got an attitude?" He crossed his arms . " cause we have to leave in a couple minutes and I'm here asking you what color to wear and you keep bul-"

I cut myself off " no importa olvídalo , dímelo !" I moved into the room and grabbed one of my outfits that I packed and started getting dressed since I already took my shower .

I was in a black jumpsuit with a white corset and my jimmy choo black heels.

I went back into the bathroom and smiled at myself , I looked like a whole meal period !

I combed through my hair and re did my edges and sprayed perfume .

I turned off the lights , grabbed my little clutch and phone and went to the living room where jay was waiting .

" c'mere " he bit his lip . " nope , let's go " I grabbed his keys and walked in front of him leaving out .