9.

" good to see you lebron , congrats on the win tonight !" I smiled .

" heyy it's good to see you again " he wiped the sweat off of him .

  " how do you and the team feel now that you guys played so hard and ended up beating Miami !?" I spoke through my mic .

  " man we're all hyped a-and just thankful we won, we just do what we gotta do " he nodded.

  " and with Anthony Davis out , he has been doing a little coaching here and there; do you think he's good help on and off the court ?" .

He smiled big " oh yeah for sure -" he got interrupted by Anthony jumping in the interview . " wassup londyn !" We both laughed .

  " nice to see you Anthony " I smiled . " I was just talking to lebron about you coaching the team and the effect that it has " .

  " oh I love helping on and off the court , if I can't be in the game then I can always help the game " he nodded as he put his arm around lebron .

  " alright well thank you both and congrats on the win tonight " I smiled .

  " aye and imma need a discount on them skin care products too !" He shouted making me laugh " I got you !" .

The monitor went off and I finished what I needed to and went down to the court .

  " londyn !" I heard and looked to my left see kuz . " you know how to wrap an ankle ?" He asked as I walked up to him .

  " I'm pretty sure they have trainers for that , but yeah I do " I chuckled and grabbed the wrap he had next to him .

  I held his ankle and wrapped it tightly and then helped him up " thank you " he winked making my eyebrows furrow .

  " kuz if you don't hurry yo ass on tryna flirt with her " kostas said coming up to us .

  " I'm a fan , could I get a picture?" He asked me making me surprised.

" y-yeah !" He gave his phone to kuz making him smack his lips and we took a picture.

  " thank you " he smiled genuinely and I waved goodbye . Some other players and workers told me goodbye as I went in my car and drove to my dads house so I could spend time with him before I leave.

___

  I made it back home in Boston around three in the morning and once I got home I instantly felt drained .

Sometimes I have mental breakdowns from everything I've been through .

  Losing my mom really took a toll on me and when I was finally getting better , my brother passed .

I went into my living room and just sat down in the dark as a tear fell down my eye .

It's like I could feel my heart break over and over again everytime their voices play in my head or I think about them .

I went on Instagram and posted a picture of us

___

As I got under my covers I got a FaceTime call . I groaned and answered it " hello ?" .

  " hey baby " jay whispered and it just made me melt inside and get butterflies.

" h-hi , why are you up ?" I moved around trying to get comfortable.

  " I couldn't go to sleep knowing you was sad , you wanna talk about it ?"

I smiled slightly even tho he couldn't see it " no ..can you stay on the phone with me though " I yawned .

" yeah , goodnight mama " was the last thing I heard before drifting off to deep sleep that was very much needed .

____

  " I'm at a video shoot right now and then I have to go to a meeting about the all star game " I told jay as I was on the phone with him .

The all star game was in three days meaning I had to travel again , the game was in Atlanta.

"...I'm leaving a day before the game " I responded to him as I finished getting dressed.

" londyn we're ready !" A lady told me . " I gotta go but I'll call you later " I smiled and told him goodbye .

  I walked out in my first outfit and went behind the backdrop as they played 'don't mind' by usher throughout the place .

" give me anything ! Feel the music and loosen up!"

  I did what he said as the fan blew my hair back a little and I did a bunch of different poses .

" just like that ! Perfect !" .

___

" okay so I'm not supposed to tell you but..you are in the all star game " I told jay as I sat my jacket down .

After my video shoot and meeting he had told me to stop by .

He smiled big " no way ! You hear that duece !?" He picked him up and he started clapping .

" but ! You gotta act surprised when the interview you and when they release the players " I smiled .

He nodded his head and put duece down . " you hungry?" He asked me as we left the living room .

" I'm starving , I only had a bagel at my shoot and that was at nine in the morning" I groaned .

" let's get some wings " he grabbed his keys . " who? A-all three of us ?"

He nodded " yeah.."

" but you don't think- just order it instead " I shrugged .

" why can't we just go out and get it?" He scrunched up his face .

" because within an hour there's gonna be pictures of all of us out together everywhere and I already know how people are going to react " I bit the inside of my lip .

" that your around me or that your around duece ?" He sat his keys down .

"Both ! People are gonna say I'm trying to be his mother and then gonna question if we date " .

He chuckled " we do date -"

" but nobody knows that , hell my father doesn't even know " I spoke .

"So your trying to keep us a secret? Bet " he shook his head .

" that's not what I said ! I just don't want people coming at me saying I'm trying to act like deuce mom " I crossed my arms .

" know what , I-I'll just go get food on my own " I grabbed my jacket and keys .

" londyn-"

" bye jayson " I left out to my car and drove to Chick-fil-A and then went straight home .

___