11.

" wassup live " I smiled at myself in my phone as I went live .

Me , jay and deuce got on the jet thirty minutes ago and now we're heading to Atlanta.

  Thousands of viewers came in and comments to . " where am I at ? I'm on my way to Atlanta " I spoke while looking at my two acrylics .

   I looked over and seen deuce had fell asleep, he was so freaking adorable it made no sense .

Jay was sitting next to me playing with my hand and nails " when am I coming back to LA ? Umm , definitely soon so I can come back to the shop and see how it's going " .

  " probably after all star week , I'm tired of traveling " I chuckled.

   Someone asked who I was with " I'm with one of my hoes " I joked and jay instantly turned his head towards me . I already knew what was finna go down .

" shut up before I end Yo live " he sat up . " y'all I meant one of my sneaky links " I laughed .

  " who you with for real ? " I read .

" I'm playing y'all I'm with jay and deuce " I put him in the camera but his eyes was still stuck on me .

  " y'all know sneaky links be weird " I joked again . He instantly put his hand  around my throat and whispered in my ear .

" keep playing with me , I'll end this live and fuck you up " . Something about him saying that turned me on .

  He wasn't really showing in the camera but I was and I was smiling hard as hell . He put the phone face down on the little table and kissed me roughly .

   I returned the kiss as I started getting wet down there , I was finna risk it all but then forgot I was still live .

  I pulled away and grabbed my phone and scrolled through the comments.

  " where's deuce ? He's asleep , that's why you don't hear him " I smiled .

Jay got up and went to the bathroom "are any of y'all coming to the all star game ? I wanna meet you guys " I said and moved my hair to the other side .

  Jay came back and stood behind me with his arms resting on my shoulders .

" are y'all together ? That's my lil boo or whateva " I smiled big .

He kissed my head and cheek " would you ever name one of your products after your boyfriend?" Someone asked .

  " I would but jayson doesn't sound like any kind of product name " I giggled .

  I then got an idea " his last name though ..Bebe doesn't your last name sound like a fall season kind of eyeshadow?" I asked him .

  He nodded and went around to sit back down and laid his head in my lap .

  " but aren't you and Kyle kuzma dating?" I read . " no , I've never dated that man nor have I liked him in that way " I raised my eyebrows.

  I ran my free hand through jays hair " you look just like your mom , she was so beautiful " I read .

  " y'all know my momma valentinà was one of them ! But thank you" I smiled and instantly yawned .

  Jay put his face in the camera " she tired y'all , we'll see y'all at the all star game " He did a peace sign and ended the live as I yawned.

" go to sleep baby " he sat up and laid my head in his lap . " aren't you tired ?" I whispered while tracing my finger nail around his leg tattoo since he had on shorts.

" are you free ballin jay ?" I asked before he answered my other question .

  He smirked " maybe " . I lifted my head up and stared at him .  " stop looking at me like that before I tear your guts up " he licked his lips at me .

  " boy you could try if you want to , you ain't getting none till after the game " I chuckled.

He gave the side eye and laughed .he picked up deuce slowly and let him sleep on his chest and then he pulled me in and I laid my head on his shoulder .

  He kissed his head and then lifted my head up and we shared a kiss making him smile like a weirdo.

$$$

" I booked a nail appointment but I'm not sure what to get " I sighed as deuce sat in my lap playing with his Batman toy .

" whatever you get , get my initial on it " he smirked . " did you already pay for it ?" He asked and I shook my head no .

" here you go " he put two hundred dollars on the table .

" I can pay for them myself jay " I chuckled . " I know , but I wanna pay for them " he kissed my head.

Oh let me tell you , we made it to the Airbnb late last night and instantly fell asleep. Don't ask me why jay got an Airbnb ..I just went with it .

The game is tomorrow and I'm excited but I still have things to do today .

" fine , only this one time " I smacked my lips . " you wanna go see the balcony deuce ?!" I stood up .

" yeah!!" He clapped and I picked him up and we went on the balcony .

" isn't it pretty ?" I tickled him making him laugh a little " pretty!" He smiled .

  " you hungry ? I think there's some fruit in the kitchen " we went back inside and I let him down and he followed me to the kitchen.

  I sat him on the island and grab different fruits that I knew he liked and cut some up and put it in a bowl .

  " here you go big man , you gotta give me a fist pump first thoo" I smiled and he connected his fist with mine and we did the fake explosion thing with our hand and he instantly grabbed the bowl .

    I looked over and seen jay was watching us " stop looking like that weirdo " I smiled .

  " thank you for making him some food , I had a interview " he kissed my temple .

  " it's fine , plus..me and deuce always have fun" i gave him a playful look . He handed me a strawberry " I'm only eating it if you can tell me what color it is " I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him .

  He looked at the strawberry and ate it instead " hey ! That was my strawberry " we all laughed .

  " r-red " he spoke and me and jay clapped. " good job " we both told him .

Deuce was so smart to be his age , and he's only three years old .

  I looked at the time " oh ! I gotta go for my nails , I'll see you later " I gave jay a kiss and I was giving deuce a fist bumb but he kissed my cheek instead .