19

" your not sleepy?" I asked deuce while he was in my arms .

I just made it to Jayson house and he left to practice after we had breakfast .

He shook his head no but I could tell he was a little tired . " you wanna watch a movie ?" I sat him down on his feet .

He nodded his head and ran to the couch in the living room .

I sat my bag down and sat next to him . I went to the Disney plus app and handed him the remote " here , pick a movie "

" you want some popcorn?" I smiled and he nodded and clapped his hands .

" I'll be right back " I kissed his head and went to the kitchen .

I looked in the big pantry but there wasn't any so I went back into the kitchen and looked through one of the cabinets.

When I opened it a picture of jay , toriah and duece had fell from the side .

I swallowed the lump in the throat and picked it up . Deuce looked around one years old and they all looked like a happy family.

It's crazy that now she wants nothing to do with deuce and I feel like I take part in that .

I got so attached to deuce this month and that's probably the problem.

I got inturupted out of my thought when I felt a hand hold mine .

I looked down and seen deuce " come onnnn" he smiled.

I giggled and put the popcorn in the microwave. I picked him up " did you find the movie yet ?" I walked us back to the living room and seen he picked the incredibles .

The microwave went off " okay hold on " I jogged to the kitchen and put the popcorn in a bowl and grabbed a blanket then made it back to the living room.

I sat next to deuce and he cuddled up with me under the covers making me melt . I'm so attached to this little boy like he's my own ..

I started the movie and we shared the popcorn. I took a little boomerang of us and captioned it 'movie date with my bestie💙🐳'

I put my phone down and payed attention to the movie .

About thirty minutes later we both fell asleep with him cuddled up on me and my arm around him .

Jayson POV

" I'm finna head out , I gotta head home " I told the boys as we chilled in the locker room .

" nah he got his girl at the house " jaylen and Markus joked around .

" and deuce nigga " I chuckled .

  " how's y'all doing ? She and deuce get along ?" Grant asked .

I nodded my head " they're like attached to each other . Me and her been good though , she's different " I smiled to myself just thinking about her .

  " aye this nigga in love !!" Markus laughed . " she posted on her insta story thirty minutes ago " jaylen showed me and it was a boomerang of deuce eating popcorn and looking at her and then the movie they were watching .

   " you got a good one jt " tacko patted my shoulder. " I'm thinking about taking her to Mexico for her birthday " I wiped the sweat off of me .

  " why México ?"

" cause she's from there dumbass" we all laughed . " her birthday in a couple days right ? That's perfect cause we got our break " .

  I nodded my head . " but Ight I'll catch y'all later " I dabbed them up and left out to my car and drove home .

____

  " deuce ? Londyn ?" I spoke and didn't hear anything . I went into the kitchen and seen the picture on the counter.

It must've fell out the cabinet when she made popcorn. I crumbled it up and threw it away . I went into the living room and spotted them cuddling together while sleeping .

  I smiled at them and took a picture. I went to them and picked up deuce slowly .

  I put him in his room and went back to the living room. " baby " I kissed her head and she moved around .

  She ahoy up and looked around " where's deuce ?!" .

  " I put him in his room " I chuckled and sat down .

" oh.." she rubbed her eyes . " ..do you think I'm the reason toriah -"

  I cut her off instantly " no , stop "

" he for real Jayson " she looked at me . " I am . She's been easing away from him before we started dating and popping out with each other " I grabbed her hand .

  " I just- I feel like I'm coming in between their bond and that's the last thing I wanna do " she looked down .

  I scooted next to her and held her " your not coming in between anything baby . If you were then don't you think I would've said something?" .

She nodded " she chose to stop caring and that has nothing to do with you . " .

  She laid her head on my shoulder and started kissing me neck .

  " forgot you were still sweaty " she wiped her lips making me laugh .

  " come take a shower with me " I bit my lip . " your not slick jt ." She giggled.

  " girl come on " I put her over my shoulder and went into my bathroom .