Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ I

"curiosity is something, quite
fascinating."

»»---->❃<----««

❃

she sat there on top the hill, staring out at the vast array of the city. her eyes held a glow to them- one you could call adoration towards the multiple colors that laid out in assessment. it created a area of beauty, one most wouldn't be able to see.

the grass beneath her held a lovely color to it- almost alluring her towards the hill that she now sat upon. the silence was talking to her, inviting her to see the appealing sunset that would show in three hours.

her mind held wonders, one she wanted to people about, but couldn't. she just wanted to be around someone who would love to hear her, to listen to her speak of those wonderful beliefs she held within her own mind.

but at last, she closed her mind and her speaking thoughts and let herself ponder on those thoughts alone. she held them to herself, often enjoying the comfort they gave her, even if they often made her feel depressed without a second thought. it was comforting for her. or so she thought.

however, she always hid herself from people as well, thinking it was best that way. she preferred being alone, it gave her happiness and joy. and to find someone who would help her, rather than force her to go out of her comfort zone. that would be nice.

'I wonder what the people are doing... are they being as usual or...?' she thought, picking at her knee length dress. she was rather find of it- considering since it was the only thing she had of her mother.

smiling at the end of her thought though, she brought her knees close to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs. she laid her chin down on her knees, watching as the butterflies flew around within the spring light.

her e/c eyes glowed within the golden rays of the sun. she held a soft, innocent, and child-like gaze. she was always told that holding that type of gaze gave her a soft and claiming presence, and that she was enjoyable for it.

she never understood what they meant when they told her that. it slightly confused her, but she nodded her head and smiled, agreeing with them.

however, her mind held a special place for someone easily forgetful of most things. her father happened to be that person, he was the only one she had left after her mother passed. and he held a special place in her heart, he was often forgetful, but she loved him nonetheless.

'I wonder.... what is father doing at the moment.' she began to think, 'is he watering his plants? baking? or taking a walk in the park?' she questioned, or rather thought. it was often something new from her father, and quite frankly she adored his wild spirit. she giggled, at the thought of finding her father wearing an odd outfit- that was something normal within their household. she dwelled within those thoughts.

itadori walked on top of the hill, his mind filling amazing thought, most of which he would tell her about his day. about every single detail.

when he made it to the top, he saw her there. he smiled, she was always there before him, it was comforting to know she was as excited as he was to be there.

he noticed she seemed to be in her own world, her eyes said everything. he always paid attention to the small details she did, it was basically a game he was winning without her even knowing of.

when he sat next to her, she didn't move or look towards him. all she did was stare straight ahead and close her eyes, almost as if she was already waiting for him to tell her about his day. it was always like that for them, she listens, he tells, she nods or hums in agreement, and they eventually fall to silence and watch the sunset together.

as he spoke, he went into a detailed list of everything he did, of how his moods changed, just everything.

and she listened.

when she looked over at him- after he had went quiet without any reason- she was ready to speak, even if she didn't speak so much with people, she would do it just to help yuji.

that was her motive at first, but instead he was staring at the butterfly that laid calmly upon y/n's head. a small smile made its way to his face, he instead of ruining the beautiful butterlfy's moment, he went on to speaking again.

y/n stared at him though, watching as the sun slowly went down and shone on him as though he was angel getting ready to fly away from the horrid world.

when she snapped back into reality, she heard how the silence was deafening. she must've zoned out and was now feeling uncomfortable for staring at yuji for so long. it didn't sit right with her.

however, those awkward thoughts soon left when she saw yuji holding a flower out towards her, almost asking if he could try and braid it into her hair- like how he usually did whenever they sat there and watched the sunset. she nodded and let him.

-
-
-

a few hours had passed, y/n was now alone. yuji speaking that he had to leave due to something coming up and he had to go at that moment.

to her dismay though, she nodded in understanding and let him leave. she sat alone watching as the sunset had full set and was now in her own thoughts again. those thoughts had become so much that she had closed her eyes to think, only to open them and see if was night.

as she stood up to leave, she looked down at the hill. was it worth it? if she jumped would she be missed? or would she be treated as another human with tendacies as such? she never knew, but she wasn't going to do it just yet.

so, she grabbed her bag, put her coat on and walked down the hill. her mind drifting to the two people that held a reason for her to not jump at that moment. it was them that kept her there, and they probably wouldn't know until she finally spoke and told them, saying all the things she's always wanted to say to them. they held a reason for her, and she was grateful for that.

»»---->❃<----««

"and sometimes that
curiosity kills a person."