Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ II

"I wish the world could
stop being so cruel to me."

»»---->❃<----««

❃

she sat at the top of the hill once again. this time though, she slowly had certain spots turn black, blue, and purple. the sweater she wore covered them up from eyesight, but people who tried to touch her would notice instantly that she was hurting somewhere.

she still wore the uniform from her school, she herself wanting nothing more than to tear it off and cry to death. but atlast, she couldn't do that just yet.

it wasn't that she didn't want to do it, she just had a small conflict within herself that stopped her from doing so. she didn't know whether it was because of yuji and her father that stopped her, or that fact her mother had gone the same way she was planned to do. truly, it made a conflicted heart stop all of the allowing in the mind.

it was rather a small impact people held within other people, it was always like that. she didn't like that, she didn't like how she had to hold the key to their own faults. the pain itself was enough, but truly, who was to blame if she did go through with it?

would her bullies mourn her death?

she scoffed to herself, it was pitiful to think that they would care at all. if they had started to hurt her, make her bleed, cry, solely wish to die, why would they care if their sole purpose was dead? she wasn't anything to them and they could care less about her too.

breathing out, she stood up. it would be best if she wandered around. after all, she didn't exactly have any way of being bored at that moment, she knew yuji probably wouldn't be here until another few minutes or an hour.

as she walked from the hill, she looked around at the hill that led to a meadow with a river stream. it soon cut off to another part where there was a field. she let out an inaudible gasped, running towards the field, her mind and heart raced as she wanted nothing more than to lay in the beds of flowers. to watch as the critters did their thing, to see if the moon rise from laying in the meadow- that's all she wanted.

as her feet touched the grass and she smiled. pure joy coursing through now becoming a reality of herself. she felt happy at just flowers and she wanted nothing more than to be able to have the happiness stay with her for forever. or to. at. least find her muse for happiness, too.

but she wanted to wait for the right person, or thing to help her. she wanted to see if finding that happiness would help her through her battle. and if it did, then she would forever grateful.

as she ran her fingers along the grass, flowers, tree bark, everything. she felt herself become happy. so she continued her trek through the meadow, the trees that surrounded it making seem as though it was the most precious jewel there.

"y/n!" she turned to where she had come from. her mind instantly thinking yuji had came, so she started running. wanting nothing more than to hear about his day.

though, when she got there she saw him where something different than what he usually wore. she studied it, her eyes filled with curiosity.

when he saw staring at his uniform his smiled at her, finding her curiosity almost adorable. he rubbed the back of his neck, and started speaking. he didn't know whether she could see what he could, so he didn't tell her about what had happened- only that he was going to a new school now.

with that, he saw her bruises, on her wrist, the purple and blue now becoming darker. he was going to question her, but he saw her discomfort once she realized he was staring.

"what were you doing away from the hill?" he asked, watching as she practically bounced with excitement. she grabbed his wrist and pulled him to where she was exploring, seeing how her eyes just filled with so much love towards the scenery. he noted that.

even though he's never heard her speak, he knew if she didn't ever speak, it would be the softest voice ever. her entire demeanor said it- it spoke out and said she was the softest person ever, one that must be protecting from the cruel and harsh people. her 'child-like' innocent must stay, for it gave her a new meaning with just one look, her beautiful personality had to be kept hidden- for if anyone evil found it, they would break into nothing but dust. he wanted to protect her, so much so, that even if he got hurt and died he was going to care for her even then.

so, he followed her. he wanted to ask questions about anything everything, he wanted to tell her everything he saw whenever he was curious about the flower that they passed by. he just wanted to be enjoy her excitement as well.

-
-
-

y/n and yuji stood a top a high place, the wind that now blew made her hair fly everywhere. the skirt that went to her uniform blew as well, the sunset itself making her seem like a goddess. she radiated that energy anyways, she was beautiful and amazing.

yuji stood behind her, enjoying how she looked. he slowly took out bus phone, taking a picture of her. she may not know that he did that, but he did- and she would eventually find out.

when he looked up she, she was hiding her face with her hands. she had saw. he blushed and smiled at her, she still his her face. the blush she wore was darker than his and it showed.

"I-I didn't mean to!" he spoke, watching as she just smiled and put up a peace sing.

"you want me to... take another picture?" after she nodded he did so, watching as she just seemed perfect. it made him just want to hug her for eternity, never letting her go, protecting her and everything.

when turned she turned away, she held a small smile. even though he couldn't see it, she had found her muse. he didn't know it, but he would.

she knew eventually, everything would work out. the calm and peaceful moment would stay like that, and it made yuji feel at peace now.

the thought of jumping from the hill never once went through her mind, she was happy this time. she was glad.

»»---->❃<----««

"but I'm fine with this
horrible world, then."