11 : End

Y/n's POV

We were sitting outside of the church. Dani picks up a picture of her and her dad, Rahne picks up a paper, Berto (who is fully changed) picks up Reyes' shoes with blood on it and then, throws it away.

"Thank you. Thanks, all of you... For saving me." She grinned.

"Are you joking?" Rahne asked.

"You saved us." I smiled.

Sam takes the coal out of his pocket and uses his powers to toss it into the sky away from us. "Hey guys.. the dome's gone." Sam grinned.

"So.. we're free?" Illiyana asked in a cheering tone.

"Reyes always said the nearest town is 20 miles away." Berto huffed.

"She could be lying." Illiyana looked at him.

"Should we find out?" I asked. Rahne and Dani nodded. We all got on our foot and started walking.

"It all got better..." I smiled at my sibling-figures. Illiyana put an arm around my shoulder.

Dani's POV

"My father used to tell me that inside every person has two bears. One bear is all things good, compassion, love, trust." I thought as the six of us walk out of the cage of the hospital. "The other is all evil, fear, shame and self destruction. I asked him 'which one wins?'  and he answered "the one you feed.'

I looked at the five others. We walked our way out while laughing and joking around.

The end

A/n:

This book was the book that I have always wanted to write. I'm sorry jf there are misspellings. Thank you for reading this book. I hope to see you in other fanfics. Oh right. Don't forget to watch 'The New Mutants'! And also don't forget to vote! Please follow me if you want. If you don't, we'll probably not see each other jn fanfics again... Well, I wish you all a good life always!

However, if you don't follow me, it's fine. This won't be the last time we meet! I'll see you in another fanfic.

Farewell, mutants! ❤