05 : Obedience

Sorry for the late update. Change the outfit if you don't like it.

Y/n's POV

The next morning, we were in the solidarity with Dr. Reyes.

"Today, I'd like to talk about obedience. If you want any hope of moving on to my superior's facility, it's crucial that I know you can be trusted." Dr. Reyes spoke. Then, Sam raised his hand.

"Yes?" Dr. Reyes asked.

"What if we don't want to go to your bosses' facility?" Sam asked. Illiyana looked at him instantly. "What if I just want to go home?" Sam added.

"Sam, you remember what happened. Do you think they won't stop looking for you? If you weren't here, you would be in prison." Dr. Reyes reminded him. "Or worse." Dr. Reyes added.

"Hey! It was an accident!" Sam exclaimed.

"Do you think anyone outside this room would believe in you?" Dr. Reyes argued.

"I would! Sam's a good guy." Dani spoke up, earning a short glare from Dr. Reyes.

"Even if I'm not, do I have to spend my whole life here for just one mistake?" Sam argued back.

"Once you're better-" Dr. Reyes began.

"When am I better?" Sam asked.

"What's gotten into you, Sam?" Dr. Reyes asked, a look of confusion and disbelief in her face.

"Look! Something's not right! I'm seeing things! Terrible nightmares!" Sam yelled.

"You are better when I say so." Dr. Reyes stated.

"Forget it! It's bullshit" Sam stood up. "you're not listening to me!" Sam left the room.

Dr. Reyes soon left the room. Roberto, Rahne and Dani leaving as well.

Illiyana stares at the wall still.

"Let's do it." Illiyana grinned, giving me the spikes for Reyes' tea.

"Alright." I smirked.

A/n:

Again, sorry for the late update. School is starting soon (I'm in a 2 week holiday). And.. I haven't done any of my assignments but who cares (my mom). My mom told me to do it so yeah. It's just 3 assignments though.

Hope you love the story!