02 : New girl

You can change the outfit if you don't like it.

Y/n's POV

It's been years. It's been 2 years.

This place was like home. My friends treated me like a younger sister since I was the youngest.

One day, we were sitting at a room together as well with Dr. Reyes and the new girl. Gosh, I hate Dr. Reyes.

"Yesterday, I asked you to think the first time your mutation manifested. Would anyone like to share?" Dr. Reyes asked. Everyone ignored her.

"Listen, if you don't speak up, we cannot help you. I said this a hundred times, the program cannot help you. So Y/n, why won't you start?" Dr. Reyes stated. Then, all eyes turned to me.

"It started 2 years ago. It all started when I was woken up by a fire in the whole village. My mother got me out but my sister and father hasn't. She went back into the village to get them, but then, the village exploded. When I ran in, the village was broken into pieces. Then, the large tree in the village broke. It nearly hit me. And that's when I found out my powers." I spoke.

"New girl! How fucked up are you?" Illiyana asked to Dani.

"Language, Illiyana." Dr. Reyes warned.

"Keep behaving like right now and we can all have a day in the solidarity." Dr. Reyes warned.

"I want everyone to think very carefully about how you'd like to use your time here and how long you want to use it." Dr. Reyes told.

I was bored so I stood up, wanting to leave. But turns out, Illiyana stood up at the same time with me.

She smiled when she looked at me doing the same like her as she took her jacket.

"Illiyana, Y/n, since you two are up, you two could show Dani around." Dr. Reyes said. I was about to agree but Illiyana disagreed first.

"And why do we have to do that?" Illiyana complained.

"I would." I said.

"Because I asked you to." Dr. Reyes said, ignoring my words.

After a while, we were outside the house.

"Main buildings! Dorms!" Illiyana said.

"Chapel." I looked at the chapel.

"If you believe in that shit." Illiyana said, pointing at the chapel.

"And gardens." I added.

"What kind of Indian are you?" Illiyana asked, kneeling at the fountain.

"Shiyan." Dani said. Illiyana laughed.

"She wasn't really asking." I laughed.

"You both are my lookout." Illiyana said, before spraying the side of the fountain.

"Where are we?" Dani asked, confused.

"Who knows? Doctor Reyes always says that the closest town is 20 miles away. But.. she could be lying to keep us away from escaping." Illiyana lied.

"Illiyana!" I warned.

"No fence?" Dani asked.

"No. No fence between you and freedom." Illiyana lied again.

"But-" I was about to say.

"Come on and let her find out the outside world." Illiyana smirked. Dani believed her and starts running.

"Dani!" I yelled.

"Run, new girl! Run!" Illiyana yelled.

"Faster!" Illiyana laughed

"Dani! Stop!" I yelled, but she ignored me.

Instead of being free, she hit the force-field hard and fell into the ground. Illiyana and I ran to her but Illy (your nickname for her) stopped running. She laughed hard and jumped in the ground.

I laughed a little before helping Dani up.

"Gosh, you okay?" I asked. She touched the force-field before looking at Illy.

She stood up before running at Illy to attack her but Illy teleported, making Dani face-plant to the ground.

Dani kneeled up and screamed loud.

"Illiyana is a prankster. Kind of rude but you'll get use to it." I calmed Dani down. I also helped her up.

"I'll see you later." Dani said, walking away.

I shrugged it off and walk back to my dorm.

A/n:

Hi everyone! Thank you for 22 reads. I didn't expect that much reads in one day. Don't forget to vote! ❤️