04 : The Attic

Again, change the clothes if you don't like it.

3rd Person's POV

"Come on!" Illiyana called out to Sam, Roberto and Y/n. When suddenly, Dani and Rahne came out of a dorm.

"Where are you guys going?" Dani asked the four.

"Reyes is asleep." Y/n whispered.

"So we're going up to the-" Sam began before Illiyana motioned the four away from Dani.

"To the nevermind. You're not invited." Illiyana commented.

"Oh, come on, Illy." Sam complained, kind off shoving Illy back. Instead, he got a glare from Illiyana.

"Come on, we'll show you." Y/n motioned the two to follow us.

"Sorry!" Y/n whispered softly to Illy, who rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Illiyana looked Dani up and down before leading the way.

They then reached the attic.

"So you guys hang out in the attic?" Dani looks at the things in the attic.

"Yeah, it's one of the places where Reyes can't watch us." Sam said.

"It's full of cool shit before this place was even for mutants." Roberto finally spoke.

"Let's play a little game." Illiyana pulled out a lie detector, sets it up on Roberto before sitting down somewhere else.

"Dare." Roberto said. Illiyana immediately face-palmed herself.

"You can't say dare." Y/n praised an eyebrow.

"Fine. Jesus. Truth!" Berto sighed.

"How many girls have you been with?" Sam spat.

"Like I can even remember." Berto said, with a cocky smile.

"Rahne?" Illiyana asked, turning to Rahne, who shook her head.

"He's lying." Illiyana said with a lazy tone.

"It's a lie detector. We know." Y/n said.

"Fine. Three." Berto says.

"Well, that's not bad." Sam chuckled a little.

"Aww, look. She told you." Illiyana says, looking away from the polygraph.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Why not?" Dani spoke.

"I get too hot." Berto says as Sam laughed. "Yeah, you think it's funny? Your turn asshole!" Berto said, taking the detector off. Then, tossing the thing off. Y/n setting the detector on Sam. He then fidgets a small coal, as Y/n sits back at her chair.

"What's that?" Rahne asked.

"My dad gave it to me before.. he passed..." Berto says, slowly and quietly.

"I'm sorry." Dani apologized, feeling bad.

"Don't be, I belong here so..." Sam says, still looking at the coal.

"I'm not sure any of us do." Dani sighed.

"I think I do." Sam spoke.

"Why?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n, he's already has his question. Your turn." Illiyana says, earning a small glare from Y/n. Rahne sets the detector on Y/n.

"When is the happiest day in your life?" Dani suddenly asked.

"When..." Y/n thought for a while. "When I'm with my family." Y/n guessed herself.

"Lie." Illiyana spat.

Y/n sighed before saying "When I first got here and already started getting treated like a younger sister."

Sam, Berto and Illiyana turned at Rahne, suprised looks in their face. Rahne looked at the polygraph and nodded.

"Why?" Rahne asked.

"I already got my question." Y/n smiled, taking the detector off.

"New girl, your turn." Illiyana told, still a suprise look on her face. Dani sits at the chair.

"What? Aren't you gonna put those on me?" Dani asked.

"I don't need a polygraph to tell you that yow lying. What's your power?" Illiyana grinned.

"I-I don't know." Dani stuttered.

"Alright then. Another question. What's with the stupid bear?" Illiyana smirked.

"Same as Sam. My dad made it for me." Dani said, touching the necklace.

"Why?" Y/n asked, curiously.

"When I was little, I was.. really afraid of the dark. Like, so afraid that it was impossible for me tk go to bed. So my dad told me a legend of.. a-a bear. A demon bear that lives inside of us.. and feeds off our fear.

"That'll help a kid sleep." Roberto mocked.

"Shut up, Berto." Rahne says.

"So, when you are born, the bear is tiny and weak. But when you get older, the bigger it g-gets. My dad made me this so it would remind me of how small it is when I was younger. So I would remember to never be afraid." Dani explained.

"Enough." Illiyana says, taking the detector and puts it on.

"Let's do this." Illiyana grinned.

"Well, come on." Illiyana spoke.

"Truth." Illiyana said.

"Why are you here?" Dani asked, suspiciously.

"Because I killed 18 men. One.. by.. one... With my sword. And Lockheed." Illiyana gave a proud smile.

"You're lying!" Dani hissed.

"No, she's not." I spoke.

"You don't believe me?" Illiyana asked, raising her voice

"I am the most powerful mutant here!" Illiyana yelled.

A/n:

Hi, I'm back and sorry for the late update. I forgotten to publish it because I was having so much fun writing it. I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote!