06 : Night Time

Change the outfit if you don't like it.

Y/n's POV

Illiyana and I lead the mutants down the hall and we peaked in Reyes' room.

"What did you two do to her?" Rahne asked, quietly.

"We may have spiked her tea." Illiyana proudly says, as we fist bump.

"Let's go have some fun." I laughed a bit.

A few minutes later, Dani and Rahne were dancing together. Sam and Berto pushing the wheelchair down the hallway. Me and Illiyana stealing Reyes' things.

After a few more minutes, we were all sitting at the living room. Rahne tossing lucky charms to Berto's mouth (who is sitting on a wheelchair), Sam sitting on a chair, Lockheed on the table. Illiyana probably still stealing things. And I am sitting at the sofa, with my feet up in the table.

"Did you do this every time?" Dani asked. We shook our head.

"But it's always fun to break rules." I laughed.

Illiyana walks in, wearing Reyes' jacket. She poked Sam and stops behind Berto while saying "Indubitably, it is indisputable that you are the worst mutants I have ever seen!" She says, mocking Dr. Reyes as we laughed. She puts hands on Berto's shoulder, in a messaging way. "Ergo, ny superior would be very very disappointed!" She added. She gave Berto a kiss in the cheek before walking back at the couch. "I sumrise I might receive a spanking!" She mocked, slapping the back of the couch.

"Oh, oh, my superiors!" Illiyana added, sitting down at the sofa with crossed arms while everyone laughed.

"Yeah, who is the superior she always talks about?" Dani asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I mocked Xavier.

"You do know who the X-Men are right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, but why would we want to be X-Men?" Dani asked, lazily.

"Right? I won't be wearing suits and fighting people! I'm rich!" Berto exclaimed.

"What do they pay you to be X-Men again?" Sam asked.

"I wouldn't mind being an X-Men." Rahne grinned.

"And why would they need a dog?" Illiyana asked. Rahne gave her a short glare before throwing lucky charms at her. "Children." Illiyana says, annoyed.

•°✿°•

A bit later, Illiyana was out of the room.

"Come with me, I want to show you something." Rahne pulled Dani's hand.

"Where?" Dani asked.

"It's a suprise." Rahne smiled, the both of them left the room.

"What are those two up to?" Berto asked.

"Cheers." Sam nods.

•°✿°•

I walked down the hallway after that. I peaked in Dr. Reyes' office and saw her still asleep. I sighed in relief. We're going to be in so much trouble tomorrow.

I went back to my room and was trying to sleep when suddenly an alarm went off. I ran out of my room and saw Dr. Reyes awake. Not a best way for her to wake up.

She went to the control room and then, ran down the hallway.

"What's going on?" Sam asked.

"Go back to your room!" Dr. Reyes yelled, but we followed her to the pool. Dr. Reyes then pushed someone to the pool. Smoke was everywhere.

After a while, we could hear Illiyana's laughter while waving the smoke away from her face. "Damn. What happened here?" Illiyana smiled, when the smoke cleared a little. Berto stared at her. "What?" Illiyana asked, seriously.

•°✿°•

"

What's the code, huh?" Berto asked after he was fully changed into new clothes. He was holding Reyes' phone.

"Give me my phone! I am in charge here!" Dr. Reyes yelled

"You're not in charge of this shit! Did you not see what happened? Illiyana tried to kill me!" Berto yelled, banging the door.

"It wasn't me!" Illiyana defended.

"Illiyana was in her room." I defended her.

"Bullshit!" Berto yelled.

"There was nobody in the pool with you!" Dr. Reyes stated.

"Did you see what I saw?" Berto shouted. "We're trapped with demons here! And you want us to stay trapped! Berto yelled.

"Give me my phone back-" Dr. Reyes said, reaching for her phone but gets shoved back.

"What is the code?" Roberto asked.

"Roberto, chill!" Sam steps up.

"Chill nothing! I'm calling the cops and getting out of here!" Roberto yelled.

"You are not getting out of here. Give me back my phone or you all will be in great trouble." Dr. Reyes says. "Gosh, I don't want to spend a day in the solidarity!" I thought. So, I used my telekinesis powers to get the phone out of this hands and catching it with my hand.

"Yeah, says who-" Berto asked, then, the phone flies out of his hand to mine. I gave an apologizing look before giving the phone to Reyes.

"Says your doctor!" Dr. Reyes yelled, before taking the phone from me.

"Bullshit!" Illiyana stepped up. "I've known men like you. Men who likes to keep children trapped in cages! I've known them.. and I've killed them!" Illiyana stated.

"She wasn't in the pool." Dr. Reyes looked at Berto before looking back at Illiyana. "But I know what you two did to me!" Dr. Reyes glared at me. "You two are going to help the others clean this mess!" Dr. Reyes stated.

"In your dreams." Illiyana rolled her eyes.

We all got locked into our rooms. Only Illiyana hesitated.

"Don't lock me in here! Damnit! I'n not dying in here! Do you understand me? Let me out!" Illiyana yelled.

"Initiate lockdown." Dr. Reyes says, as the doors were locked.

"Let us out, Reyes!" I banged the door, but she ignored me. Everyone of us wanted to get out and yelled at her but it did not work.

After a few minutes, we gave up and went to bed.

A/n:

Hi, I apologise for the last chapter. It was a very short one. So, I decided to make a longer chapter (not very long). I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️ (Also follow me if you'd like to get updates of my stories).

Stay safe!