10 : Demon Bear

3rd Person's POV

"It's coming back!" Sam yelled. They ran away to the hallway. They stopped midway. Rahne lying dani down.

"It's hunting us." Berto said.

"No, it's hunting Dani." Rahne told.

"Why her?" Sam asked.

"Because that's what she fears." Rahne explained.

"Come on, help me!" Rahne ordered.

"Okay.. one.. two.. three!" Sam says as he helped Dani up with Rahne.

"Take Dani to a safe place. I'll take care of the bear." Y/n said.

"I'll help you." Illiyana put a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"No, Illy. If I'm down, you are going to protect them after." Y/n held her hand.

"What are you going to do?" Illiyana asked.

"Toss it around." Y/n jumped out of the window. A slight panic from their faces but when they saw Y/n landed safely, they sighed in relief.

"Is she crazy? That thing will kill her!" Berto yelled.

"He's right. It's magic!" Rahne yelled.

"So is she." Illiyana sighed.

"Hey, Yogi!" Y/n yelled. The demon bear turned towards her. "Lions, bears, tigers, oh my." She says before tossing the bear away from the five other mutants.

"Holy shit!" Sam yelled from the window.

"That's my best friend." Illiyana said, proudly. "Come on!" Illiyana lead the way to the church.

Back at y/n..

Y/n ran towards the demon bear that is running to her and she raised her hand beside her. A sword flew to her hand as she stabs the demon.

"How'd you like it?" Y/n smirks. The demon then ran after to the church.

"Oh, no, you don't." Y/n used her powers throwing the demon back, making it growl.

"You have bad breath." Y/n waved her hand in front of her before throwing it to the ground once more.

In a second, the demon bear stomped his foot, making the ground shake and Y/n falling back and landing her head to a rock.

"You coward!" Y/n yelled.

Meanwhile...

"You guys go! I'll help Y/n!" Illy yelled.

"I'll help." Sam said. The two walked out of the chapel. Illiyana transformed her hand with a sword. Lockheed beside her. After a while, Sam blasts off while Illiyana ran at the bear.

The three tried hard to keep the demon bear away from Dani.

Rahne says a prayer while begging Dani to wake up.

The demon bear broke the wall of the chapel.

Illiyana bursts trough the window.

"Demon bear!" Illiyana yelled, catching the attention of it. "No where to run now." Illiyana added, attacking it.

"I know you're in there please! You're not alone! I'm here. We are all here for you!" Rahne begged. Illiyana's screams could be heard. Y/n stood uo again and ran into the chapel.

"Please, Dani." Rahne begged once again.

Illiyana was thrown out. A portal opens and Illiyana goes trough it. Another portal outside the chapel opens as she lands to the ground. She lets out a scream.

Y/n uses her powers and threw the demon bear right, left, up and west far away. Only for it to stomp back and kick Y/n. She took her sword and fought it.

"Dani, please! You have to wake up!" Rahne begged, messaging Dani's hands.

"Lockheed!" Illiyana cried in pain as she scrambled Lockheed who is a puppet form again. She tried to get up but can't so she let's a short scream out.

Y/n was disarmed by the demon bear. She used her powers to throw a giant rock at it, but the demon dodged it and threw Y/n away.

"Y/n!" Illiyana and Rahne yelled at the same time. Y/n lands on the ground as she rubbed her back. She kneels up and tries to stand but can't. She tries to use her powers but were too weak.

"No, no, no!" Y/n cried.

"Berto, nut up!" Sam yelled in the church floor after crashing.

Berto nods and uses his full powers.

"Dani, if you don't wake up, we are all going to die!" Rahne cried.

"Berto!" Y/n yelled, after the demon bear stomps on him.

"Only you can stop this..." Rahne pressed her forehead to Dani's.

Rahne puts Dani down and runs at the bear, attacking it.

"Stupid powers!" Y/n cried. She finally stood up and ran to the church but fell halfway.

"Dani! Help! Dani! Dani! Dani!" Rahne screamed.

"Rahne!" Illiyana yelled, when Rahne was dragged by the demon.

Y/n tried to use her powers but it only moved the demon bear an inch.

Sam burst snd dragged Dani away from the demon when it nearly stomped her.

Dani wakes up after a while. "Stop!" Dani stood up. The demon bear roared at her. "No!" Dani yelled. "I am in charge now!" Dani stated. The demon calmed down a little. "Control..." Dani moves her hand down slowly. It roars but starts calming down. Rahne stood up, watching Dani. "Good." Dani smiled a little. Berto wakes up as the demon moves closer to Dani. "Shh.. shh..." Dani petted it. The sun stared shining at us. "Everything's going to be okay." Dani gave a convincing smile at the demon. "You don't have to worry about it anymore. You can go to sleep." Dani petted it slower. She takes her necklace off and puts it in her pocket as the demon dissapears.

Dani looks at Sam as he stood up. Illiyana now on her feet with her sword for support. Y/n slowly standing up and giving a smile at them. Roberto getting up while holding a piece of wood. Rahne looking at Dani proudly.

A/n:

I felt like this chapter is kind of awkward...

Anyways, I was so shocked for 700+ reads! Thank you so much. Don't forget to vote! And also, please follow me for other stories (that probably I would publish. I'm working on a new story already). And, the last chapter of this story is going to be published tomorrow.

Also..

I woke up and saw the news of Helen McCrory died of cancer at tiktok. I immediately went to google to see if it's true or not. And.. it's true.

I felt like I lost someone I knew...

Rest in peace, Helen. You will be remembered...

Raise your wands in memory of Helen. 🪄