03 : Fight

Change the outfit if you don't like it.

Y/n's POV

We were at a room. Rahne watching the TV, while Illiyana with Lockheed. Sam and Berto playing football. I'm sitting at the couch, doing exactly nothing.

It was a peaceful night when suddenly Dani walks in.

"Hey, standing rock. You want a buffalo wing?" Illiyana asked, which made Dani look at her with dead eyes.

"Jesus. Illy, would you leave her alone-?" Sam stopped playing football.

"No." Dani cuts Sam off.

"Standing rock. That's a good one. More original than Pocahontas." Dani leans back at the couch, pressing it with her hands and getting in Illiyana's face. Illiyana stepping back slightly.

"That was huge in fifth grade. You don't scare me. My dad told me about bitches like you." Dani said.

"Aww. Well here." Illiyana said as she straightened up in Dani's face. Then, she held Lockheed up.

"Why don't you show us on puppet of where Daddy touched you." Illiyana asked. Anger flushed in Dani's face. Dani snatched Lockheed from Illiyana's hand as she backs up.

"Lockheed!" Illiyana yelled, jumping off the couch, trying to grab Lockheed back.

"Cat fight!" Berto yelled.

"Hey! Hey!" I yelled, pushing Illiyana away from Dani.

"Hey! Guys, come on!" Sam complained, pulling Illiyana away from Dani.

"You keep my father's name out of your mouth, bitch!" Dani yelled, hitting Sam's cast as he backs off. She then, pushed me away. Rahne letting Dani go. As both, Dani and Illiyana get in each other's faces.

"You do not know anything about me!" Dani added, raising her voice.

"Do you know anything? Sixteen years old and doesn't even know her powers! Seems like that mutant power should've been kicked in by now!" Illy says as she shoves Dani back.

"Stop, the both of you!" I yelled.

"Yo, hold up" Berto yelled, getting away from the football game.

"Leave her alone!" Rahne yelled, getting near the two.

"I'm helping her! This is therapy!" Illiyana argued, shoving Dani back which made Dani hit the table. Illiyana then, puts her hand beside Dani's head, keeping Dani in the table.

"Illiyana!" I warned/yelled.

"Get your hands off of me!" Dani hissed.

"Or you'll what?" Illiyana smirked. "Let's find out." Illiyana added as she waits for Dani to beat her. When Dani doesn't do anything, Illiyana grabs Dani's head, smashing it to the table.

"What are you gonna do? Huh?" Illiyana's evil smiled appear.

Dani hits her forehead into Illiyana's. Illiyana stepped back from it and rubs her forehead in a second before aiming at her. "Bitch!" Illiyana growled, she gave two beats to Dani, then steps back.

Illiyana transforms her hand using her powers before attacking Dani.

"Illiyana, don't!" Rahne yelled, about to pull Illiyana but missed. Instead, I used my telekinesis power to push the sword away. The sword nearly hits Illiyana. I gave her an apologizing look.

"You know the rules!" Dr. Reyes stepped up.

"No powers in here and definitely no fighting." Dr. Reyes reminded.

"Sorry, doctor. I thought maybe Dani is invincible." Illiyana transforms her hand back, putting them up but she didn't take her eyes off of Dani.

"Just wanted to see if I was right." Illiyana smirked.

"Solitary, three of you." Dr. Reyes pointed at Illiyana, Dani and I.

"Why them?" Rahne asked, pointing at me and Dani. "It wasn't their fault. And Y/n wanted to protect Dani-" Rahne reasoned, only to get ignored by Dr. Reyes.

"Everyone else. Lights off at 10." Dr. Reyes said before leading the way to solidarity.

We walked to the dorms. She opened Illiyana's door first. Which Illy entered.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning " dr. Reyes glared at her.

"I'll see you in hell." Illiyana smirked, waving her hand in a mocking way.

She then, opened the door to my dorm. I entered quickly, hoping the door would shut immediately.

"Goodnight, Y/n." Dr. Reyes shut the door.

In the next dorm, I could hear Illiyana say "What's that Lockheed? You don't need to be scared. Go to our special place, okay? Don't worry, the smiley-man can't get in there." Then, silence.

I sat at my bed and immediately going to sleep. “Goodnight, Y/n” I thought to myself.

A/n:

Don't forget to vote! ❤️ I hope you like the story.