07 : Fears

Again, change the outfit if you don't like it.

Y/n's POV

I was sitting at my bedroom still with the small napkin when suddenly I saw someone in the shadow.

"W-Who is it?" I asked, moving away from the shadow.

"You could have save us!" S/n suddenly appeared. She had blood flowing in her eyes.

"It's not her. It's your mind, Y/n." I reminded myself in my thoughts.

"You could have save mum!" S/n yelled, walking to me.

"S/n..." I said.

"I was also a mutant like you..." S/n says.

"You were?" I teared.

"Strength."

"But you took it away!" S/n yelled, she ran to me and choked me.

"S/n stop!" I cried.

"What are you gonna do?" She said with a smirk. "Kill me? I'm already dead!" She choked me harder.

I used my power to push her away.

"Get away!" I whispered/yelled as I gain my breath at the ground.

In a second, she ran to me and choked me

"How dare you do that to me?!" She yelled.

Again, I used my powers to throw her away. I touched my neck protectively as I slowly ran out of my dorm, shutting the door behind me. I held the door with my hands but she burst the door open.

"You can't run away from me!" S/n choked me hard.

"Help!" I yelled loudly. I tried to use my powers but I was too weak.

I used my last powers push her far away trough the hallway and ran away.

"It's the girl" I thought. I ran down the hallway without shoes. I felt the cold floor as I continue running.

Then, I saw Sam and Berto with Rahne hurt on the ground. I held my neck while messaging it.

"You too?" Berto asked. I nodded.

"What happened to her?" Dani asked, worriedly.

"It's her." I said, shortly.

"I didn't do anything..." Dani says

"You brought this evil here!" Illiyana shouts. "I know your power, new girl." Illiyana lowers her voice as she transforms her arm without a sword. "Let me show you mine..." Illiyana flies to her and chokes her. She projects limbo around both of them.

After a while, Illiyana screams and steps back. Reyes injects something at Illiyana. "She's in our heads! She'll kill us all!" Illy cried, before blacking out.

Reyes then drags Illiyana away to her dorm. I looked at Dani, stepping a bit away. Sam and Berto also looking at Dani with fear in their eyes.

"Come on, Rahne." Sam says. We ignored Dani who stood still.

A/n:

1 week ago, I published this book. And now..

I GOT 74 READS!

Oh my Gosh, thank you so much!

Don't forget to vote! ❤️