twelve || left out

A/n: Everyone, I am so sorry. I've said it a couple of times, but I just want everyone to know that I am. The only excuse I have is I got caught up in a million things & I wasn't able to write. The main reason being my computer is a bitch an got a virus that was literally indistructable. But I think the issue is fixed (hopefully.) Again, I am sorry. Thank you for the reads, votes, and comments. I'm going to try and have 2 updates out tonight. Okay, now to the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« « twelve » »
         Stiles and I both approached the school. As we got closer, the nauseous feeling in my stomach only grew. Part of me knew I was feeling this way because I had a bad feeling, the other part was because of Stiles. Damn this boy. Damn me. I knew I had made things awkward between us now. Stiles doesn't think of me like that. Why would he? How can anyone compete with Lydia? With her red hair and her lips and her--

"Madelyn?" Scott spoke up, snapping me out of my thoughts, "you okay?"

"I-uh," I stuttered dryly, feeling Stiles' gaze on me, "Yes, fine." I gave him a faint smile. Stiles and I made eye contact for a mere moment before we both averted our gazes to Scott.

I don't want to be here. Maybe if I click my heels? I click my heels, but casually so Scott and Stiles don't notice. I blink in hopes that i'm home. In my bed. Where it's warm. But, i'm not. I sigh.

"Okay, so what exactly are we doing here?" I ask with my arms crossed over my chest.

Stiles and Scott go off to the side, leaving me alone next to the jeep."Oh okay, or just walk away, that's cool too." I says sarcastically. I look around the parking lot as I see a dark camero pull in. Derek's camero. Scott and Stiles' run past me and toward Derek.

"Getting really tired of being left out!" I yell at the boys, whom ignore me, "Forget this." I brush a hand through my dark hair and pile into Stiles' jeep.

What if Stiles and I stop being friends? I can do without him being a boyfriend or anything of that sort, even though I do like like him, but I still want to be friends. He's the closest person to me. Even closer than my twin. I begin to think about the day I told him about how I knew about my family, and the time I cried when he told me about his mom, and everything. Just everything. I'm pulled abruptly out of my thoughts when Stiles flings the door of the jeep open and practically slings me over himself.

Hmph? Who knew Stiles could lift this muc-, I begin to think before I notice Stiles' is running. Why is he running. I look up to see the alpha chasing after us, "Oh shit."

Stiles, with me still flung over his shoulder, and Scott, all run into the school, "LOCK IT! LOCK IT!" Scott yells to Stiles as he sets me down, gently.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asks rhetorically.

"Grab something," I say, deciding I can't stay quiet around Stiles for forever.

Stiles looks to me, "What?"

"Anything!" Scott says spastically.

I watch as Stiles looks outside. I see what he sees. Some sort of a bar is perched on the rail of the school. "Stiles, don't." I speak quietly, "please, don't". He looks at me then the bar then back at me. He leans into me slowly and plants a kiss on my forehead. What? Why'd he do that? I open my mouth to speak, but he turns away and rushes outside of the school. "STILES!" I yell, on the verge of tears.The alpha is aking his way towards him.

Stiles grabs the bar and rushes towards the door. I open it and pull him in. We all close the heavy doors and put the bar through, yeah, this is not going to hold. We all back away from the doors slowly.

"Where is it? Where did it go? That won't hold, will it?" Scott asks frantically.

Stiles replys, "Probably not. The desk," he gestures to a desk and we all push it towards the door, "Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out."

I begin to feel dizzy. Oh no, not here. Please, not here. I can not be having a panic attack. Not after five years of not having one. My breathing starts to become hitched. Just calm down, Madelyn. Calm down. I say to myself. I look at Scott and Stiles', who are becoming blurrier and blurrier by the second.

"Madelyn?" Stiles says while looking at me worriedly, "Madelyn? What is it?" Everything he says is muffled, but i'm still able to make it out.

"I can-can't brea-," I want to say the words but I can't. I can't speak. I look at Stiles one last time before everything goes black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it kind of sucks, i'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I'll have another chapter uploaded tonight!!!