two || cheater.

« « t w o » »

"GET UP, SUNSHINE. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!" Allison yelled straight into my ear. I felt her smack me with a pillow repeatedly. "C'mon, get up. Do you want me to sing?"

I shot up. Let me tell you, Allison was probably the worst singer on the planet. It literally sounded like a dying cat. She smirked knowing that what she said woke me up. "You've got an hour to get ready." She told me before walking out of my room.

Luckily, I shower at night, so that was one step I could skip. My feet found themselves on the cold tile of the bathroom floor. I brushed my teeth and then washed my face quickly. I began to put on my everyday make-up, which consisted of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of powder.

I skimmed through my closet before deciding on an outfit. A simple white t-shirt with 'chanel' written on it, a pair of light wash high waisted shorts, and to finish it off, a pair of brown combat boots.

Simple, but effective.

"Leaving in five." Allison shouted from downstairs.

Checking my appearance one more time in the mirror, I grabbed my bag and treaded down the stairs.

"Ready? You look really pretty." My sister told me.

"Yes, I am. And so do you, I like that jacket." I complimented her.

"Thanks," She said glancing at the clock behind her, "We better go, school starts in ten."

I grinned, "Alright, I'll race you to the car." I said before taking off.

"Cheater!" Allison yelled from behind.

ð

"She's calling again?" I said annoyed at the fact our mother has called three times since she dropped us off, which was two minutes ago, "Just don't answer."

Allison rolled her eyes before answering the phone, "Mom, three calls for our first day is a little overdoing it..."

"Hell yeah, it is." I muttered under my breath causing Allison to glare at me.

"Yes, I've got everything." Allison said through the phone while rummaging through her bag, "Everything except a pen. Okay, okay, gotta go, we love you." She said quickly as she ended the call, "Do you have a pen?"

I shook my head, "Just for me, you're on your own, sis."

I heard footsteps and looked to where they were coming from. A man dressed in a suit made his way towards us. I realised quickly that it was the principal, "Sorry for the wait." He apologized.

"No problem," Allison said.

The man started asking us questions, but thankfully Allison answered most of them. She was way more social than I was. After walking through the hallways for a while, we came to a stop at a room. Mr. Principal opened the door and gestured for us to go in first.

Please, please, please don't introduce us. I hated this part. As we entered the room, everyone in the room looked at us. I hated the feeling of eyes on me, but I chose not to show it. Allison and I both smiled at the class.

"Class, these are your new students, Allison and Madelyn Argent. Please, do your best to make them feel welcome." He said in a deep voice. He nodded towards us before leaving the room.

I searched the room for a seat. There were two side by side, one behind a boy with shaggy hair who was staring at my sister and the other behind a boy with a buzzcut who was looking around the room spastically. Allison made her way through the rows of desks and I followed. I chose the seat behind buzzcut, while Allison chose the one behind shaggy.