fourteen || hallelujah

« « fourteen » »
  I gave Stiles' hand a small squeeze to reassure him that I was alright now. He looked at me, returning the smile I had given him. The hopeless romantic inside of me was yelling, "KISS HIM! KISS HIM!", I chose to ignore it. Stiles let go of my hand and retreated back to where the group was standing. I sighed at him leting go of my hand and decided to follow him.

"No, no, this is insane, you can't do this," My sister spoke, "You can not go out there."

Scott looked to her, "We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages."

I wanted to tell Allison. I wanted to tell her everything. She told me everything. Even embarrssing things, like the time her and boy were very close to having... intercourse, but she fell off the bed and got a concussion. It was like there was a devil on one side of my shoulder telling me to tell her and an angel on the opposite saying the opposite thing. I can't tell her. She'll get hurt. And I do not want her to get hurt.

Allison moves closer to Scott, "Scott, just stop. Do you--do you remember when you told me you knew whether I was lying or not?" She's choking on her own tears, "That I had a tell. Well, so do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night. Just-- just please, please don't leave us."

My heart broke at the sight of my sister crying. She rarely ever cries. The only time she doesis when someone has died or someone close to her is hurt. In this moment, I realized just how much my sister cared for Scott. I can tell she loves him, but i'm not going to mention it to her. Scott starts to walk away, but Allison pulls him back and they have a deep kiss. Disgusting. Not the time, Madelyn.

Scott turns to me, "Lock it behind me," and with that the teen wolf runs into the halls, leaving me to comfort Allison.

Allison is shaking, "I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, and why he left us. And I can't-- I can't get my hands to stop shaking." Jackass makes his way over and grabs at my sisters hands.

He slightly soothes her, "It's okay," I swat his hands away.

"Get your hands off of my sister," I say in the most hateful voice I have ever said to anyone.

Jackson, obviously getting the hint that I was going to kick his ass if he didn't stop touching her, retreats away, moving next to Lydia.

"Jackson," Lydia starts, "you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite if it's not." She looks at the beakers on the table.

Jackson says in his usual tone, "I gave you exactly what you asked for tonight."

Why does Lydia put up with his shit? Like, honestly, Lydia is a nice person. She gives Jackson her everything and he treats her like this. I'm fed up with it.

Lydia opens her mouth to reply, but I open my mouth and speak before she can, "You're such a jackass, Jackson. Lydia loves you like you're her whole world. And we both know damn well Lydia could drop your preppy ass and have any other guy in this school, hell, in this town if she wanted. So, why don't you stop being such a dick and appreciate what you have?" I spit, angrily.

Stiles' eyes are wide at my outburst, but I see him smirk faintly. Lydia gives me a tiny smile, as almost saying, "thank you." I didn't feel sorry for anything that I said because every word was true, and Jackson knew it. His lips part to give me a reply, but then he starts to scream and his hands fly to the back of his neck. What the hell is wrong with this kid? Lydia rushes over to him.

He waves her off, "No, i'm fine. Like, seriously, i'm okay."

"That did not sound okay at all," My sister and I say in unison earning a look from Stiles.