chapter 21

A/n: IM BACK fr tho, I'm so sorry tat I haven't updated in a while. I've been super stressed about school but I'm no longer failing math:)

Corpses pov:

Me and y/n left off a little badly but I'm sure we can get over this, tonight I'm going to a party. To be honest I really don't want to go, my old friends really fucking suck but I am still pretty close to one of them. he has been trying to convince me to go to one of his small "parties", I finally have decided to just go so he'll leave me alone. I hope y/n has fun with holly though, she has no idea what I have planned for her birthday.

I really do love her, we have only been dating for a little so I will wait. Though she is so amazing and beautiful and funny, I hope I won't loose her. I wouldn't ever hurt her on purpose, I really don't want to screw this up. I'm such a god damn simp, wow... she really doesn't understand what she is doing to me.

ever since we started dating we have been spending almost every night together so this feels weird. The weirdest thing is that normally I get exhausted when hanging out with people but with her I find myself wanting to hold her and see her and hear her all the time.

I go get ready and change into a simple outfit, then I edit a bit. I start to get the urge to text y/n, at this point I'm getting really anxious about the party. The party starts at 6 and right now it 4.

I text y/n and ask about her plans, we talk for a little before I get a call from sykkuno. I say good bye then answer, "hey sykkuno, what's up?" I ask. "Oh nothing really, I was just calling to ask if you would be free to play a lobby tonight." Sykkuno asks, "actually I can't, sorry!" I say. "Oh ok, do you think y/n could?" He asks, "she's actually hanging out with some friends". "Oh, if you don't mind me asking what are you up to tonight?" Sykkuno asks politely, "oh well, some old friends of mine have Invited me to a small party." I say. I'm really glad sykkuno asked because I am really nervous about this but I don't want to worrie y/n. "Oh wow, I didn't think you would be into that kind of thing." Sykkuno laughs, "I definitely am not, but my old pals have been really bothering me about it so I agreed to go." I sigh. "Hey, hey.... are you ok?" Sykkuno says concerned, " yeah I guess, I'm just anxious about this." I say. "Oh, well If you don't want to go don't go. It's one hundred percent up to you." Sykkuno says softly. "Yeah, you're right." I say with a sad laugh, "have you talked to y/n about it?" Sykkuno says. "No, I don't want to bother her you know?" I say, "I'm sure she wouldn't mind, she's one of the sweetest people we know!" Sykkuno says. He's right.

We talk for a while, about everything happening. I fill Sykkuno in about our relationship even though it I'm sure y/n has already told him. They are really close.

We finished talking around 5:45 and I leave because I have to get going. I arrived around 6:08 and I knock on the door, my friend Ethan answers the door. "Dude, welcome!" He says, "hey" I say softly. "So um, I'm gunna apologize before hand because I don't think you'll like it." He say, "wait huh?" I say extremely confused. " well, Pheobe is here..." he says quietly, "I-" I say about to leave. "Please don't leave! She's here uninvited, if she bothers you I'll kick her out." Ethan says desperate, "fine". I say.

I walk in and some people approach me, I stand in the corner and talk to a small group away from the others. I' m actually having a bit of fun and I haven't seen pheobe yet. I loosen up a little and grab a drink, or 2, or more. I don't really know anymore, god I'm kinda really drunk.

Suddenly I feel someone pull me away from the group I've been hanged out with. I get pulled onto the couch and suddenly I see Pheobe standing over me. "Hey" she says with a smile, "leave me the fuck alone" I say. My words are slurred, she grabs my phone, holds it in front of my face then hands it to her friend. "What the-" I say before she plops herself onto my lap and connects our lips. I here the friend take a picture then start typing... shit!

After a few seconds of processing what was happening I push her off of me then run up to her friend, she drops the phone then runs towards Pheobe. I pick up the phone to see it's been disabled for 5 minutes, "what the hell!" I yell at them. "Oops" pheobe says before getting up, Ethan enters the room and starts yelling at Pheobe. "Get out!", he yells while Pheobe stands up and leaves. She gives me one last look then giggles and leaves.

"God damm it" I say, " I am so so sorry man" Ethan says with his head down. "I'm leaving" I say while walking towards the door. I get in my car and speed home, once I get in I check my phone and immediately open text. "Well shit!" I say, i read through the messages as my heart stops. "Those little bitches" I mumble.

I then see that I have a bunch of Twitter notifications, "they didn't" I say starting to full on panic.