chapter 5

Y/N pov:

The next few days I spent getting to know a lot more people, I became pretty close with a lot of them. Especially jack, sykkuno and corpse. I spent hours on calls with them, and at this point its getting a little difficult to deny the effect that corpse has on me. Its not only his voice, he is so sweet and funny, just honestly easy to talk to. I still keep private with them but they are fine with it which at first was a little surprising but i'm glad they understand.

I woke up in my bed at 10am due to the fact that last night me and corpse stayed on a call till 2am. Today me, jack, sykkuno and corpse were planning on playing phasmophobia. I really like horror games but I'm awful at them, I don't like jumpscares but i guess its entertaining to hear me die. I then heard a notification from discord.

______________________________________

Corpse

Jinxy

Good morning :)

Morning :)

How'd you sleep?

Eh, not bad. U?

Pretty good. I actually wanted to ask you a question.

Yea sure, wassup?

I know you like your privacy and stuff but we are in the same timezone so i was wondering where you live? No pressure to answer tho :)

Thats a lil creepy dude

Oh i'm so sorry i just wanted to know if we lived close...

No no no! I'm sorry that was a joke 😂 I live in san diego, you??

I hate you sometimes

You know you love me

No

Yes

Fine, but anyways I also live in san diego.

Oh wow, haha.... We could have ran into each other without even knowing it.

Woah haha

______________________________________

You know what, imma be bold!

______________________________________

So umm since we live in the same city maybe we could hang out sometime, only if your comfortable with it :)

We totally should! That would be so fun.

Yayyyyy!

When and where would you wanna do this?

Hmmmm, we could meet at a cafe near my apartment like anytime this week.

Ok cool, i'm free Tuesday. whats the cafe called?

c/n (cafe name cuz i'm lazy)

Oh cool, i was just there a few days ago 😅

No way haha, its just across the street from my apartment.

Its like a short drive from mine....what if we actually have run into each other before.

That would be insane lol.

Yeah haha.

Well I should probably go take a shower and get ready.

Yeah same, ttyl when we play phasmophobia!

Yea!

______________________________________

Well that just happened, I cannot believe I just planned to hang out with him! Neither of us know what the others look like. He will be the first online friend to know what I look like. Wow, great job y/n, now you have to meet your crush and he will hate you because you aren't pretty. (you are beautiful💖 )  

A/n: I know these chapters are kinda short but I promise I update a lot! anyways have a lovely day/night bubs:)