chapter 10

Y/n pov:

me and corpse watched a bit more netflix, we watched till about 11 pm. I was getting pretty sleepy and by the looks of it so was corpse, "so I have some clothes I think will fit you, they are my dads old clothes" I said. "ok, I'm fine with whatever." corpse said as we got up and went to my room to retrieve the clothes.

"ah yes I found them" I said as I pulled out a pair of black sweats and an big white shirt. "here ya go, they may be a bit big but they are comfy" I giggled as I passed the cloths off to him. "they look perfect." corpse said, "well the bathroom is down the hall so you can change and stuff, there should be an extra gray toothbrush next to the sink." i say as I point to the bathroom. "kk" corpse says as he walks away. 

I change into a (favorite color) oversized hoodie and black running shorts. I walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door, corpse says "come in" so I do. "wow haha, sorry they are so big on you." I said with a laugh, "nah its fine" corpse laughs. 

we brush our teeth and walk back into my room, I sit on my bed as corpse says "so I'll go sleep on the couch now." he starts to walk out. "corpse, the couch isn't very comfortable. I wouldn't mind if you stayed in my bed and I go to the couch." I say standing up. "its your house, you get the bed!" corpse laughs, "NO! your my guesssssssst, you can have my bed." i say. "how about we share?" corpse asks, "ok" I say as the blush starts to creep back up onto my face.

we get into bed and I try and keep my distance a little, I plugged my phone in then turned on my back. I see corpse is staring at me and so I look back at him. "hi" i say shyly, "hey" he says with a little smirk, "It's nice not to be alone." I say calmly looking right into his eyes, "yeah, I don't really have anyone in real life. other then you now." corpse says looking up at the ceiling. "Mmhm" I mumble.

we talk for a little while longer till I start to get a little drowsy. I listen to corpse talk for a while, he notices I am getting tired so he said goodnight and turned over.

I fell asleep feeling filled with joy and excitement, I'm in bed with corpse! holy shit....

A/n: sorry this is so short, I wanted to space out the story tho. 

have a lovely day/night 💖