chapter 9

Y/n pov:

I showed corpse the couch and ran to the closet to grab some blankets, when I return corpse was sitting on the couch waiting. I made my way over and laid out the extra blankets over us and turned the lights off. I grabbed the remote and sat down a little to close on accident, corpse scooted a little closer and we got comfy under the blankets. "what do you wanna watch?" I asked scrolling through netflix, "anything" corpse said. 

we ended up watching Thor Ragnarok,  "i honestly love this movie too much" i say as the movie start, "same haha" corpse says.  

as we are watching the movie I start to get a little tired, I end up wresting my head on corpses shoulder without even thinking. I fell asleep feeling warm and safe.

corpse pov:

I look down at my shoulder to see y/n has fallen asleep on me, how cute. I gently rap my arms around her and hold her as I lean against the arm rest. She rolls on top of me a bit and ends up laying on my chest. I lay my head back on a pillow and make sure she is covered by the blanket , I slowly fall asleep with my arms wrapped around her. 

-time skip-

Y/n pov: 

I woke up feeling super warm but super confused, were was I and why am I so comfortable? I look down and see that I am lying on top of corpse?!?! what!?! when in the world did this happen? I fell asleep on his shoulder right? did he move me? should I get up? I have so many questions T-T.

I feel sudden movement below me then here corpse say"oh hey, sorry i moved you. I thought this would be more comfortable for both of us." corpse said. "yeah haha." I said while I blushed. Corpse sits up and props me up next to him, "that was honestly the best sleep I have had in a while" corpse said as he ran his hands through his hair. "honestly, same here. I have trouble sleeping normally but I sept like a baby." I said as calmly as possible. "what time is it?" corpse asks, "umm lemme check" i say as I reach for my phone. "6, we were out for a while cuz we started the movie around 3.". "oh wow" corpse says, "wanna order food?" i say as I here his stomach growl, "yeah sure" he says with a smile.

we order chipotle and sit back down on the couch, we decided to watch Bridgertons while we waited. "I fucking love this!" corpse said in the middle of the first episode, "yeah, this is really good!" I giggle.

the food came and we brought it back to the couch. Corpse absolutely loves Bridgertons, It is adorable watching him get excited over the little details. 

-time skip-

by the time we finished eating and the first 2 episodes of Bridgertons it was already 9:30. " hey its kinda late and dark out, maybe you should spend the night?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "I mean I would love to but I don't want to be a bother." corpse said. "of course your not a bother, I want you here....it gets lonely sometime." i say but the last part a little more quite. "well if you insist" corpse laughs  , "oh, well I don't mean to force you I was just thinking it is dark and late and.." i ramble " hey hey! I was just kidding, I would love to stay." corpse said kindly. "kk" i say smiling.

A/n: Here ya go! sorry again for not updating for a while, I promise my schedule is a lot more clear now so more writing. I'm also thinking of writing a karl jacobs fanfic cuz I adore him. anyways if y'all have any suggestions pls leave a comment. I'm running out of ideas. 😅

Have a good day/night luvs💖