chapter 1

Y/n POV:

Today you had unknowingly just hit 100k followers on twitch!!! 

You had been streaming on twitch and posting on YouTube for about 2 years now and you had just gotten the recognition you have so craved for so long. You had always loved gaming but you never really thought you would ever make it as a content creator, especially because you were faceless. 

You liked your privacy, you had always been a little in secure about your appearance so being faceless worked for you. Only a few people know what you looked like due to the fact that you only have like 2 irl friends. But you were fine with that because they were honestly so amazing. You absolutely adore your two best friends who you have known since freshman year! Holly and Brina have always been there for you no matter what and you would do anything for them.

 As soon as you hit 100k Brina and Holly blew up your phone and rushed over to your house. While this was all happening you were sleeping so the sudden loud knocking on your front door startled you A LOT. You got up and looked over at the clock and saw that it was 1am😑. Who tf was at your door at 1AM!? The loud knocking continued and so you grasped your pepper spray from your kitchen table on the way to the door because why tf would someone be at your house at 1 am in the fucking morning if they weren't here to kill you. You slowly opened the door and to your surprise there stood holly and Brina who were both practically squealing. Holly immediately jumped onto you while Brina was yelling about something, you were so disoriented due to the fact that you just woke up that you still had no idea what was happening. 

You kinda just stood there as they realized you had no idea what they were on about, they both calmed them selves down and explained to you why they had woken you up. As soon as you realized what had happened you started crying. Tears of pure joy! Brina just laughed at you while holly say you down and wiped your tears. "You truly deserve this bubs" Brina said threw her laughter. " I'm so happy right now! I honestly didn't think this would happen" you said after finally calming down, " I told you! I knew ever since we were 14 that you would be famous!" Holly said. " haha, I'm just glad it was for streaming instead of a video of you falling over you clutz!" Brina teased. It really was true though, you have always been embarrassingly clumsy. " oh duck you Brina!" You half yelled. " but for real y/n, we are so proud of you." Holly said as she put her hand on top of yours. " thanks guys" you said. 

You decided tomorrow you would do a q&a stream to celebrate and thank your followers with some more info about yourself. Brina and holly leave after an hour of hanging out and talking about your plans for your platform. Now it is 2:15 am and you decided to sleep so you could be fully charged for your special stream tomorrow, or today I guess😅.

A/N:

Soooo here is the first chapter, I didn't really edit this too much so please don't judge😀.  I also can't spell.