chapter 25

y/n pov:

corpse looks down at me and I can tell he hasn't slept, emotions start to rush over me. his scent rushes over me and I can't help but feel warm. "uh.... come in" i mumble stepping inside, " k" he says quietly stepping in and following me to the couch. I sit down on the end of the sofa and look at him awkwardly, he sits at the opposite side. "y/n.... you have every right to be upset but this whole thing really is a misunderstanding." he starts, I just look down. "I promise, there is nothing between me and phoebe. she's just my ex-"  I suddenly stand up "just your ex?! Really?! If she is JUST your ex why the fuck was she on your god damn lap?!" I say interrupting him.

He stands up too "y/n please", tears run down my face. "I really trusted you! I thought you would be different.... I-I thought you loved me..." I say as I full on break down. I physically fall to the floor, I feel weak and light headed. he falls to his knees next to me. "hey... hey, I do care, I do love you. Please just let me explain the whole story" he say holding my chin up so I look at him. I'm to emotionally tired to even fight back.

He helps me to my feet and sits me down on the couch, as I wipe my tears he starts explaining.

20 minutes pass and he has just finished explaining everything, "so she just threw herself on you?" I say quietly. "Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't have stopped her" he says. I feel like an idiot.

"I-I'm sorry..." I say tears welling up again, "don't apologize y/n, it was her fault." He mumbles the last part angrily.

I can't hold myself back anymore, I throw myself onto him and straddle his lap. Hugging him close and crying onto his should. He immediately hugs me back tightly around my waist and I can feel him kissing my shoulder. "Are we ok?" I ask timidly, "I think so" he says as if he's asking me. "Me too" I say pulling away a little to look him in the eyes.

He brings his face close to mine and we share a kiss, a kiss I've been longing for. His touch sending shivers down my spine, he pulls away and gently pets my cheek. "I love you y/n, I know it's really early and we don't wanna rush but I truly do love you more then anything." He whispers against my lips. "I love you too" I giggle, falling back into the kiss.