chapter 18

A/N: I am back luvs!!!! i was on vaca sorry, but I am now back home and I am very ready to continue writing! <3

Y/n pov: 

I open my eyes to see the morning sun shining through my blinds, the warm feeling of corpses arm and his distinct sweet smell make my heart flutter. "morning nugget" corpse says pulling me closer to him, I giggle and say "nugget?". "do you not like it?" he says sounding worried, he's always trying to make me as comfortable as possible, I love this man. "no! i love it hug-a-bug" i say with a laugh, "ok, that was just bad" corpse says as he buries his head into the back of my neck. "I know I know, I think I'll stick to baby and luv." I say, "ok princess" he says as he kisses my neck. 

My cheeks go red and I gasp a little, corpse laughs and gives me one more kiss before getting up and walking to the kitchen. I follow him slowly, once again I am not a morning person.  

"I'm gonna start making breakfast, Jack wants to talk to me about something. I actually have no idea what he wants now." corpse laughs. "hm, I have no idea." I say as I curl up on the couch and pull a blanket over me. after lying down for about 20 minutes corpse walks up to me and pats me softly on the arm. "nooooo" I say trying to hide my smile, "fine, I'll just have to move you myself" corpse laughs. I suddenly feel corpse lift me up over his shoulder, "ahhhh! buba! PUT ME DOWN!!" I squeal. "nope" corpse says as he carries me to the dining table, he set me down on a chair and sits next to me. 

"that was so unnecessary" i say with my arms crossed over my chest, "i'm sorry baby, but could you please just eat" corpse says pushing my plate towards me. "thanks" i say while stuffing my face, corpse laughs and we eat. 

once we finish I go shower and change into this: 

and I enter my room to see corpse has changed to this:

"well you look adorable" corpse says, "you look adorable as well!" I say while walking over to him

"well you look adorable" corpse says, "you look adorable as well!" I say while walking over to him. "so you wanna come back with me to my place because I need my pc" corpse says while looking down at me and holding my hands. "Sure! we practically live together now" I say with a laugh, "yeah we do, you took up like 1/3 of my closet" corpse says as he leads me to the door. we laugh together and walk to the garage, "your birthday is coming up right?" corpse asks. "yep, in like 3 weeks!" I say as we enter the car. corpse mumbles something but I let it go. 

we get to corpses home and he lets me in, we walk to his room and he sits on his chair. he pats his lap and I walk over to him and sit on his lap facing him. Corpse turns on his pc and goes on discord, he dms jack and a few seconds later he gets a call. "hey jack, whats up?" corpse says, corpse sits for a few minutes listening then he starts to smirk a little. "I'm so down, she's actually right here. wanna say hi to jack?" corpse says looking at me. I nod and he places the headset over my ears.   

"hello!" I say with a smile, I love jack. "hi Y/n!" jack says in his normal loud manner.  "what are you guys talking about?" I say curious, "oh you know....video game stuff" Jack says quickly. "mmk" I say, "well Imma give corpse the head set back but I'll talk to you later!" I say handing jack off. "ok jack, we are gonna go but have a lovely day." corpse says before leaving the call.

"wanna watch Disney movies?!" I giggle getting up, "yes, always my love." corpse says while picking me up bridal style and taking me to his couch. 

A/N: thx for 2k babes! <3