Chapter 17: Touch

Authors note: Some chapters might have more sin things (once again I am not trying to change any of these characters I'm just being creative with a show i like) Anyways, happy reading!

"Milady..."

"Hm?"

"I have to go, now," Adrien whispered.

"Stay." She put her arm over him and laid her head on his chest.

"Marinette..."

"Stay, My kitty."

Adrien's pov:

Shit. I love when she calls me that.
Marinette knows exactly how to control me. She makes my head spin and my heart race at a thousand miles per hour.

"I need to go, princess," I said while careful moving away from her.

"You'll need to make up for this." She whined.

I've still been in shock all night. We slept together... for the first time.

I've never wanted her for anything physical or anything to do with her body.

I've always loved Marinette for who she is at heart and never wanted to pressure her into something she didn't want to do so I just had never mentioned it before.

She gave her trust to me, I've seen her whole body and am in love with each and every part of her.

Marinette gripped into my hand and begged me to stay.

As much as I want to, If I don't leave right now, Natalie will realize I'm not home and I'll be stuck under 24/7 watch for the next month.

"Plagg claws out."

"Fuck you." Mari acted offended.

"You already did." I snark.

She turned to look at me and was half asleep, "That's not funny."

"Princess, I'm just going home to shower and change my clothes. School starts in an hour."

She gasped and looked at her phone, "I'm so sorry, Chat!"

I pecked her lips, "It's okay. I'll see you in a little."

Third pov:

Chat jumped off of her rooftop with his stick. He landed in his room and flopped onto his bed, "Claws in."

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" Plagg asked.

"I need a minute to process things."

"I don't think Marinette is going to like that little present you left for her."

Adrien quickly sat up, "Why the fuck were you watching?"

"Hey, I wasn't. Sugarcube went to put a blanket over you guys after you fell asleep and saw your little love mark on Mari's neck."

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have left it in such an obvious place."

"How do you feel?" Plagg asked.

Adrien groaned, "Like I shouldn't be talking to my Kwami about this."

"C'mon. Guy to guy, Adrien." Plagg demanded.

"I feel great. I wanted her to feel great, too. To be honest I don't know If I was good at it."

"She fell asleep right after so I think you tired her out." Plagg chucked.

Adrien cringed and threw a piece of cheese at Plagg, "Fuel up, we're leaving in thirty minutes."