Chaper eight: London pt. 2

"I can't wait for you to get to know Felix," Adrien said.

"I dunno, Adrien. Last time he was kind of..."Marinette said hesitantly.

"A dick. I know but, he's changed."

Marinette sighed, "Do I get to meet your aunt, too?"

"Yeah. She's going to love you."

Marinette was more nervous to meet Amelie than to see Felix. Technically Marinette had never met him, only Ladybug.

They arrived in London and a car was sent to pick them up.

"Wow. It's so beautiful." Marinette said.

She loved traveling. Marinette wanted to see the whole world and Adrien wanted to make that happened for her. He was in no shortage of money or transportation, He wanted Marinette to have the best life she could and he wanted to give it her the best he could.

They arrived at Felix and Amelie's house and it was just even bigger than Adrien's.

"Adrien! It's so good to see you!" Amelie said.

"It's nice to see you too, Aunt Amelie. This is my girlfriend Marinette."

Amelie hugged her and Marinette didn't feel as nervous as before.

"It's very to finally meet you, ma'am. I've heard so many things about you and your son."

"Aren't you sweet? You can call me Amelie, Marinette. Make yourselves at home."

Adrien's bodyguard walked them inside and looked to the kitchen, remembering there was a whole bar there.

"Help yourself," Amelie said.

The guard walked away and Felix came downstairs with a girl next to him.

"Adrien!"

Felix and Adrien hugged.

"Hey, I'm Kaylee. Felix's girlfriend."

"Marinette." She responded.

Felix stuck his hand out to shake greet Marinette and she did the same.

Adrien shook Kaylee's hand and they followed Felix to his room.

"Is that a water pipe?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah. I didn't know you smoke, Adrien." Felix answered.

"I'm more of a drinker, Marinette smokes more than I do."

Kaylee took Marinette's hand and they sat by the pipe.

Felix and Adrien sat on the other side of the room, "Your girlfriend sets good impressions, I see." Felix said.

"Yeah. She's great. How long have you and Kaylee been together?"

"Almost a year. What about you?"

Adrien had to take a moment to think about that. They technically had only been dating for a month but, they would see each other all the time when they didn't admit their feelings, then there were that almost two years they were in love with each other and didn't say anything.

"Four months but, we've been talking a lot longer than that." He said finally.

Kaylee walked over to Felix and blew a cloud of smoke in his face then walked back over to Marinette.

"Why do they look so much alike?" Kaylee asked.

"Right. It's kinda weird. I think their moms were twins though." Marinette said.