Chapter six: Sandboy

The sandboy just checked in, now nightmares can begin...

It was late, almost 2:00 am. Marinette heard a thud on her roof and whilst half asleep opened her loft door, thinking it was Chat Noir.

"Marinette." The voice said.

She rubbed her eyes to get a better vision and saw him standing there. Her worst nightmare, someone that haunted her since she first saw him in the future.

"Chat Blanc?"

He reached in and pulled her out of bed, "I've missed you, Milady."

"Let me go! Let me go!"

Chat Blanc grabbed her by her shoulders and starred her up and down.

"I love you, Marinette. You know that, right?"

The sandboy flew over them, not paying attention to what was going on. He didn't care about what the people were dreaming about, all he knew was he had to get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous.

Also, Hawk Moth didn't have touch with the nightmares themselves, only the sandboy.

Chat Blanc pushed Marinette to the ground and stood on top of her rooftop, "Mega Cataclysm!"

Larger monuments fell to the ground, the canal exploded and the streets started to flood, and the ground cracked in half down the streets of Paris.

Adrien was woken up from the sound and looked out the window to see what was going on.

The sandboy just checked in, now nightmares can begin.

Adrien turned on his tv, "Don't be bemused, it's just the news. The self-proclaimed "Sandboy." has been akumatized for the second time now. The streets of Paris have started flooding and the Eiffel tower has fallen on its side. Will Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat a villain who's caused this much damage?"

Plagg felt a pit in his stomach and it gave him flashbacks to the three years he was stuck in the future when Chat Noir was akumatized and flipped the tower on its side.

"Adrien! I think you'll need to prepare yourself for this one." Plagg said.

"We've faced Sandboy before. Ladybug and I will take care of this. Plagg claws out."

Chat Noir jumped out his window and started looking for Ladybug. He thought about looking for Marinette first but, he knew that she would transform into Multi-Mouse and be able to fight her nightmare on her own. His priority right now was to help Ladybug capture the Akuma.

"Chat Noir!" A girl screamed.

Chat looked to the top of the Montparnasse Tower and Mayura was holding Marinette over the edge.

"Marinette! No!"

Mayura smiled, "Say goodbye to your love, Kitten."

She dropped Marinette and Chat ran as fast as he could to save her... but, he was too late.

Marinette hit the ground and Chat Noir walked slowly to her lifeless body, "Marinette..."

He held her in his arms and she wasn't breathing, "Please stay with me. You have to come back. I was never able to say I love you, you should have grown up and moved to New York to be a fashion designer. You can't be dead, Marinette, please come back to me."