11- Cold coffee

When the sun rose and cast its light over the campsite once again, the girls started to get up.
Mila was sipping on her coffee wile Ma had gone to get dressed and Charlie got up to wash her face.

Jasper padded over. He wove himself between Mila's legs that were dangling off one of the battered wooden stools that sat at the counter.

Placing down her coffee, she bent and scooped the rascal up in her arms. He settled quickly and she picked her coffee back up, continuing to sip on the scalding liquid.

Rox blinked her eyes open only to close them again and snuggle her head back into the crook of Max's neck. Max's snores faded and she slowly began to wake but she didn't move to open her eyes. Instead she rolled so she was lade on top of Rox.

"You know, for a short arse, your heavy as hell." Rox's sleepy voice slurred out, clearly not that bothered by Max's weight at all. In fact when Max moved to role off her she poked her in the side and wrapped her dark chocolate arms around her tightly, stopping her from going anywhere. Mumbling about 'stupid little bitch is to warm to let go'

It took a lot of pep talks, coffee and threatening encouragement from Ma but everyone was finally getting up.

Max and Mimi didn't see the need to get dressed and decided that pulling jackets over there wrinkled pyjamas would suffice. On the other hand Rox was busy finding a good outfit.

Mila was choosing between all the different plasters Ma had stored in the everything bag wile Max was chugging cold coffee. Rox strolled out of her room wearing a very well put together outfit to see Ma frantically picking rubbish up off the floor, Max with coffee running down her chin, Charlie chasing Jasper who had stolen her wand and Mimi cackling to herself as she covered her body in colourful plasters intended for children.

By the time the girls were disassembling the tent, most of the campsite was awake.

Max was doubled over laughing at Ma's red cheeks when they spotted Charlie Weasley but quickly shut up when Charlotte pointed out Ciara not to far away from them packing up her own tent.

The girls worked quickly in order to get to the Portkeys before the inevitable rush of people trying to get away from the mess that was the night before.

In the time it took them to finish, Max and Rox were squaring each other up and Mila was not so discreetly pulling out an old camcorder.

Ma had grabbed Max by the scruff of the neck and towed her away. Charlie grabbed Rox's hand, under orders from Ma. Ma knew Rox wouldn't do anything as long as Charlie was there. She always waited until Charlottes innocent ears weren't present before letting the world know her wrath.

Ma soon had them speed walking towards the Portkeys. Max was once again on Mimi's back, her bunny slippers being a bit of a hindrance when trying to move quickly. Charlie had Rox holding one hand and Ma clinging to the other, Jasper once again tucked away in Mila's jacket.

Soon they found the two ministry wizards and grabbed a Portkey that would send them back to the park.

Grabbing hold, they were once again all just swirls of colour clinging onto one another.
They landed with the same lack of grace as before but this time it took them a second longer to get to their feet.

They were tired from the previous night. They weren't expecting to get much sleep due to the excitement of the match, but between what had happened when Jasper ran off and the dark mark, they were exhausted.

A pail wrinkled hand hovered in front of Mila. Already knowing who it belonged to, she happily let it assist her to her feet. A soft smile found its way onto her lips as her ocean blue eyes met the aged face of a beloved friend.

Garrick Ollivander.