4- Walking with weasley

When it hit ten o'clock Ma started to get the girls up. Mila, being the best with mornings, only took a moment before she was out of bed. She grabbed her hair and twisted it up into a bun pushing her wand through it to pin it in place. Nudging Jasper off her legs she stood up and stretched.

Slipping her blue cardigan Mr Taylor (Charlies dad) had knitted her over her pyjamas, she made her way out of her room. Poking her head into the kitchen, she saw Ma in her nightgown and slippers.

Before she could sneak up on her, Ma shoved a cup of steaming black coffee into her hands and gave her a look.
Instead of responding Mila chose to instead burn her mouth with the coffee she was just given.

Soon enough everyone was awake. There tent had a functioning bathroom thanks to Mrs Philip and it was currently filled with girls splashing water at each other.

They were originally getting ready before lunch but now Mimi was on her butt having slipped over in a puddle of water on the floor.

Having finished in the bathroom Mimi retreated from the war zone to her room to find something to wear.
Pulling her wand from her hair she waved it making clothes fly out of her bag and float around her.

Throwing her wand onto her bed next to Jasper, she plucked some underwear from the air. Her pyjamas soon join her wand as she scanned her twinkling blue eyes over all the options she had with her.

She had just tugged on a more fitted white shirt than the one she slept in and light blue dungaree shorts when she noticed all the bruises and plasters coverings her legs and arms.
She looked at them and then shrugged.

Mimi spent her life going on little adventures. She liked moving and observing the world around her and if that means she would have some scars she was fine with that.

After putting her cardigan back on she started to fight with her hair. She gave up quickly and stuck to just braiding a piece around her left ear were a safety pin had been stuck through her only piercing.

She picked her wand back up and sent all the remaining clothes back to her bag. She put her wand behind her ear for safe keeping then turned to see Charlie had walked in the room at some point and was almost finished getting ready herself.

"Do you think Max has started cooking yet?" Food was one of the two things on Mila's mind, the other being that Rox had stolen her perfume.

"Mimi! You left your bracelet on the side of the sink!" Speak of the devil. Max through a silver band with a blue gem imbedded into it at Mila on her way past there room heading to the kitchen.

Each of the girls had a bracelet. The only difference between them was the colour of gem. Mila's colour was blue so anything her friends would get her would be in that colour. Charlie was yellow, Rox was purple, Ma was pink and Max was green.

Mila had enchanted them in there third year so they could communicate through them. There was a lot of failures and her eyebrows hadn't been the same since.

Mila and Charlie left their room just as Rox put Bohemian Rhapsody on. The girls dance and yelled lyrics wile the smell of sausages frying fogged there senses.

Queens lyrics spun around their heads. For some reason every time Mila would listen to this song the image of an adventure would flash through her mind. Tall trees and faithful companions. A vision of discovery. A dream of the unknown.

After the girls had eaten they headed outside to explore and try to pass the time just a bit faster. Anticipation was growing and the girls needed to find something to do before they exploded with pure excitement.

They were wondering aimlessly around enjoying each others chaotic company when a cluster of red heads were spotted in the distance.

"Crap it's the Weasleys." Their group had more than enough reasons for avoiding the Weasleys. If the twins spotted Mimi they were done for. If Ginny spotted Rox they were done for. If Percy spotted Charlie they were done for. Basically in any possible situation where they were noticed they were good as dead.

They swiftly turned around and started heading back towards their tent when a voice caught up with them. "Hey Amber! Over here!" Charlie Weasley was calling Ma over.

Forming a quick plan, they decided that Mimi, Rox and Charlie would head back to the tent wile Ma took Max with her to go talk to the boy.
Max was the safest option seeing as she had never communicated with a Weasley before.

Back at the tent Rox decided that the best way to make time go faster would be to start with the face paint.
After lots of brain storming she came to the conclusion that she would dip two of her fingers in red and smear it on like war paint to show her support for Bulgaria.
Mimi was baffled at how it took Rox a full ten minutes to decide this and another five to put it into action.

By the time she was finished Max was back.
"Where's Ma?" Charlie asked, eyebrows crumpled together in confusion.
"She's on a walk with lover boy Charlie." A smirk was plastered on Max's face as she walked over to sit with them. She pushed her short blond hair away from her face so Charlie could paint Irish flags on her cheeks.

"Isn't he like five years older than us?" Rox asked raising a singular sharp eyebrow.
"Says the girl who had a crush on professor Lupin" and that was the end of that conversation.