1- Waking up is tough

Mimi fell out of bed.
Mila Godfrey was normally good with mornings but she was attempting to get up before the sun which proved a challenge.

It was the dead of night, stars were glinting in the sky, and 5 groggy girls were getting up.

Well, Ma was getting up.
Ma's real name was Amber Philip. All the girls just called her that because she was practically there mother and they found it was the best way to give her the parental title.

Ma was currently kicking Mila's feet. The girl who was usually filled to the brim with energy was now falling back asleep on the floor, still cocooned in her blankets.

After Ma threatened to tickle her feet, Mimi rolled across the floor until she hit the opposite wall and was free from her overly comfortable prison.

It was fucking freezing.
She quickly grabbed someone's jacket off the floor and tugged it on. After saving herself from freezing to death she looked around the room.

It was big. It had long windows (which she had easily climbed out of before) that had lovely pastel yellow curtains currently covering them. And had enough room for lots of furniture and in Mimi's opinion was the perfect environment for a pillow fort.

Mila thought the room looked very lived in. This may have been because of the posters or the school house banners or the random knickknacks that had been collected through the years. It was probably because of the pure amount of stuff all over the floor which, untill recently, included the jacket Mila was currently wearing.

It could also have been because there were two double beds pushed up together to make it easy to sleep all five Hufflepuff's.

Ma was currently trying to persuade Charlie to let go of her well loved teddy and get ready to have a shower after Rox.

Charlie and Rox were complete opposites.

Charlie was actually called Charlotte Taylor. She was the most innocent person Mila had ever met. She had short fluffy brown hair that was currently sticking in every direction, wide brown eyes and a round baby face. She was why Hufflepuff had the stereotype it did. She was a muggle born and was still learning about the magical world even after six, almost seven years.

Rox on the other hand didn't give off the same giant teddy bear vibes.

Roxanne Smith was a pure blood. She had been born and raised in this world and it showed in the way she held herself. She was very beautiful with long dark hair and sharp blue eyes. She didn't look like she should belong with the Hufflepuff's at all. She did however, have a soft spot for her friends. She had, on many occasions, gotten in trouble for getting to aggressive when people would look at them the wrong way.

It wasn't hard to tell how comfortable Rox was with the girls as she started pulling her Pyjamas off on the way to the en suite and didn't bother closing the door as she sat in the shower, probably too tired to stand, so people could go in and out as they pleased.

After Charlie places her big round glasses on her noes and went to go get her clothes ready, Max was the only one left in bed. Mimi knew this was going to be interesting.

Max was known to be a heavy sleeper and was near impossible to wake up.
So when Ma rolled her onto her back and sat on her, Mila couldn't help but to let out a snort of laughter as Max yelled in protest.
"Okay! Okay! I'm up. Get your giant six foot ass off of me! I can't breathe!"

Mila picked herself up of the floor, ruffled her long wavy brown hair in an attempt to get it to sit more comfortably and scanned her eyes across the room for a bra and her wand.

This was gonna be a long morning.