[12] Positive

~*~*~Lily's POV~*~*~

Chapter 12

I walked down the familiar halls, searching for the black haired boy that for some reason made me feel amazing. The last time I had spoken to him was the day all the secrets had unravelled and honestly it was the first time I realised how much of a decent person he is. Why on earth does he make me feel this way? That's Cory for you.

People around school were rushing through the halls as if we were in the middle of traffic. This made it nearly impossible to push past and actually physically see anyone you know.

I still tried though.

I walked to my locker hoping maybe Cory was at his. While pretending to get some stuff out I looked around the busy hall and caught no sight of those bright blue eyes.

This made me feel disappointed, but what would I have said anyway? Cory and I weren't exactly buddies. We got stuck in a sticky situation and now I don't even know what we are.

The question's buzzed through my head distracting me from everything around me.

I felt someone poke my back and I spun around to face none other than Casey.

"Hey Lily," she said with a bright smile.

"Casey!"

She gave me a small giggle before we started walking off in some direction.

"How's everything?" she asked me curiously.

Casey and I hadn't talked since last week, which was really strange seeing as we can't go a few hours without sending each other a text message.

"Oh, you have missed a lot"

She raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head a little.

"Well I guess you better fill me in quick because we have class in ten minutes," she laughed while we made our way to a seat at the cafeteria.

"Okay well, my parent's know-"

"What!?" she screamed at me suddenly causing me to jump.

"Geez Casey. Can you scream any louder?"

Casey shook her head and still had a shocked expression across her pretty face.

"I can't believe they know! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Sorry Casey, I have sort of been a bit... preoccupied?" I replied to her, making it seem more like a question rather than an explanation.

"It's okay, but tell me the details, now!"

So I sat there explaining my situation and she nodded following every word I said. She smiled at the parts I told her about Cory, and she comforted me when I told her about my parents. She knew the best out of anyone that they would react like that. What's worse was that I expected that when I got home we would talk and sort the whole thing out. Instead I haven't spoken a word to them. I would really prefer to be yelled at by my mother than to be ignored.

"Lily, it won't be like that for long. They just have to take everything in and except the fact that you want to keep the baby. It's not their decision and make sure they don't try and change your mind about it," Casey advised me.

"I have no plans on them controlling this situation. This is my time to step up and finally take responsibility. Maybe even for once in my life be able to make my own decisions."