I didn't sign up for this!

I was still gawking at Nixus, she was covered in gashes. Her blood was black and looked like ink, and it showed up greatly on her snowy scales. She was panting, the rock hanging from her neck swaying as she landed on the platform.

 I had not expected the fight to be that brutal, she was the only one left from her group. Two of the others had been knocked out and the other two lost their rocks. All together there were 6 left, non from the second group lost.

 Of course, I also didn't expect to somehow be shoved forward as her 'victim' for the second challeng. Lyale dropped me and a purple dragon caught me before he realized I needed him to catch me and the purple dragon placed me on Nixus's victim stand. I will be kidnapped and she must save me, without being see or caught. Every time she fails to rescue me while keeping her stone safe the metal cage I will be placed in will send an electic shock threw me. She must also keep me safe from the other dragons until Sliv sounds the alarm for this match to end, it can last for days and there is a very high chance someone will die.

 The other five victims were the mates of the other dragons in the competition, they were all dragons. Oh, lets not forget that her quest to do this impossible task can be ruined by the other dragons. I was suddenly picked up and dropped in the cage. I gripped the bars and spotted Lyale being held back by his brother, I couldn't tell what they were saying to each other but the look in Lyale's ruby eyes made me feel like something bad was happening.

 A roar went off and it was as if the dragon's vanish into the clouds, my heart beat picked up in the loud wind created from the constant flapping of hundereds of wings. My eyes flashed everywhere as I tried to see anyof them, but all I could see was the wall of multi-colored dragons and the human forms of the other victims.

 After about twenty minutes of my hard breathing the clouds seemed to have encased us in a think white darkness. I lost sight of Lyale and my already fast breathing got faster. Suddenly the bars on my cage began to bend making only a quiet grinding sound do to the slowness of them. I squinted and faintly saw Nixus's outline, but it was suddenly ripped away from the cage by something. The sound of fighting reached me the same time pain shot threw my body.

 It was so sudden I couldn't hold back to cry as I fell to my knees with a loud clank as the cage rattled. I saw sparks.

 When the pain passed I panted a bit and sat back looking at the bent bars. Nixus's face suddenly appeared to me, one of her eyes was shut and had a bloody gash over the lids. Her voise was so soft I almost didn't hear it "Sorry." I nodded, trying to be quiet. A scream sounded from one of the other cages, followed by two more. Nixus focused on the bars.

 After a bit of work she got them open but as I reached out to slip through a pair of teeth sank into the base of her wing. As if frozen we stared at each other for the moment "I'm sorry Baily!" She gasped as the other dragon ripped her from the cage. I blinked after her, I knew how much this ment to her, but she is getting hurt and I don't like it.

 I gasped loudly as the shock wave traveled threw me, stronger then the last. Pain rang throughout my body making my head spin. My eyes watered and I cried until the shock stopped. I growled and slammed my fists on the bars. I huffed out breathless "Lyale! If I can move after this your ass is so dead for not getting me out of this sooner!" I got a loud rolling laughter from the surrounding dragons.

 Nixus's face slammed into the bars of my cage making me jump and scream like a girl, her face was covered in her ink-like blood. She smiled at me showing a few missing teeth in the back "I'll get you out wolfy." She used her nickname for me before her body straightened out and she was pulled away by her tail. I was staring horrified at the spot she vanished, my god this is tourcher!

 Not seconds later I was on my knees once again hands curled into claws, body ridged and shaking, arms pulled tights to my sides screaming my lungs out. It won't be long till I pass out from this, the shocks are getting stronger.

 A black and white tail shot into the cage and yanked me out, the wind left my lungs completely. I gasped for air as the icy wind whipped my hair in all directions. I looked back and saw Nixus's black slattered body just in time before she curled herself around my and shot downward. A loud roar went off rattling my bones. It sounded the end of this trial.

 With a loud and rather painful cracking sound both Nixus and I slammed onto the platform in the center of the arena. Slowly the clouds began to disappear and the colorful wall of dragons became visible once more, only they were moving in slow motion and the sounds echoed in my ears under a ringing.

 Black spots blurred my vision as a red figure stood over me. Unmoving I stared somewhere behind this figure not feeling like moving to even look at it. I wanted to just lie here and watch the blurry clouds move in their mystirious ways. My body felt too heavy like there was something pressing down on me. Sounds got louder, so loud that it started to hurt my ears. Someone was touching me.

 I blinked realizing my eyes were closing, and I wasn't breathing. Again with the dieing, ugh I have to stop this life style. It will get me killed.

 A voise reach my ears not clear but clearer than the rest "Baily." It said, it reached my in only a whisper but I was sure he was yelling. My eyes widened when it clicked that Lyale had his lips pressed to mine. He pulled back eyes wide, I gasped and coughed and groaned all at the same time. It sounded like a pig being choked that had its nose under water. Not a pleasant sound.

 I was then aware of a very intense pain in my back "Move Lyale! His back is broken, if we don't get him... on a...." His voise trailed as I slowly sat up gritting my teeth while my healing speed cracked my spine back into place. I jerked when it happened but sighed in relief before I had everyone staring at me.

 "What?" A guy with orange hair and eyes laughed once at me "What, he says. Boy, you just had a broken spine. You should not be moving let alone sitting up on your own." I rolled my neck releasing tension "Well all werewolves heal pretty much the instant their wounded. Lyale knows that, why don't the rest of you?" Lyale smiled at me and hugged me tightly "You idiot. Only the greens would know that, they and myself are the only ones who interact with anyone outside of the palace."

 I made an oh face at him and he helped me up which was followed by a frusterated growling roar and a female voise shrieked behind me "What the fuck is it going to take to kill you?! God damnit your like some super-fucking-wolf with stupid healing powers!" I turned around in time to see that green dragon land on the platform and shift as she marched up to me.

 My jaw dropped.

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Wait for it............................................................................... The end! >:D MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Who can geuss who the bitch it!?!?!?!?!?! Btw sorry for taking so long with the updating and such. Lots been happenin, I"M MOVING IN A FEW MONTHS.... oh my so sorry for that little outburst of EXCITMENT but I'm like totally syched! and I have to teach my sisters and parents how to take care of themselves before I leave so they don't burn the house down trying not to starve to death! ;) I also apologize for the spelling, grammer, and punctuation errors! I'm bad with this shtuff. Yes Shtuff. not stuff. Shtuff. Its fun to say. Say it. Please say it! It will make my day..... O_O