Back to Rouge!

I was laying on the couch next to Damian, my head in his lap and just enjoying him petting me when I herd a car pull into the driveway. I lifted my head and looked toward the door, a female smell filled my nose, I got up off the couch and stared at the door. A low growl was rumbling when I herd the jingle of keys.

 She was getting frustrated and she groaned loudly then pounded on the door making Damian jump, "Damian! Open this fucking door right now!" He sighed and stood up, I glued myself to his leg as he reached for the door. When he opened it a woman with blond hair, fake boobs, and barely wearing anything stood there. She put her hand on her hip "Who the hell changed the fucking lock?!" She was holding a key out and glaring at him.

 He shrugged and stood there glaring back at her. She went to push past him to get in but I growled viciously at her making her stumble back. "What the fuck is that?!" Damian smiled and patted my head "He is my new dog, since you thought it was okay to put Jupiter down." She smirked at him "Its a good thing I did." She nodded toward me "I'll put him down too. I will find a way to get him." I barked and stalked toward her, her eyes grew but Damian called me back. I trotted back to him and leaned on his leg.

 "All dogs are the same, evil fuckers." I was getting pissed off at this chick. Finally after all her glaring Matt came out with her stuff and made her leave. Stupid bitch. When everyone was alseep I hopped off Damian's bed and made my way to the kitchen. I closed my eyes and thought shift. I felt my body changing, it was a bit painful because its been years since I have changed.

 Stretching I look at my body, I was taller than I remember, well that's understandable, the last time I saw myself I was 15, big change from 15 to 21. I had to remember how to walk. Damn I was hot, but pale. Shrugging I open the frig and and start eating whatever I can get my hands on, suddenly the kitchen lights turn on. I freeze and Matt is standing there, a weird sound comes from my throat.

 With bread hanging out of my mouth, I bolt for the back door. Not bothering to open it I just jump right threw the glass, Matt yelled behind me. "Get up! We've got a rouge!" I look back to see Matt's body change and he grows wings. He turns into a giant bird, fuck! He was a Werehawk! God, why birds?! I hate werebirds!

 Damian and the others are already around me, I was too caught up in watching Matt shift! I herd a flapping as Matt lifts off the ground and dives at me, his long sharp beak gashes my back. I grunt and fall to my knees. Growling at him "What the fuck Matt?! Ugh that hurts." The gash went from my left shoulder all the way down to my right hip, and it hurt really bad.

 I was a wimp when it came to pain and my vision blurred, Damian spoke then "How do you know his name?" I looked up at him and his eyes widened, he took a step toward me. A gun shot sounded and a bullet whizzed past my ear. I froze and looked back.

 The hunter that has been chasing my for the past 6 years stood there in all black  pointing a gun at me. I had broken into his house once running from my pack, he saw me shift and it just so happened he was a hunter. "Found you, you bastard." I jerked away from him as he walked closer "Will you give it a rest old man?! God it was 6 years ago! I'm sorry for your window." He raised his eye brow at me.

 "I don't care about that. Your part of the supernatural world. I can't let evil like you live." He aimed the gun at me again, "Fuck." I couldn't get away from him. Without really thinking I let my wolf take over, I shifted and jumped over a completely shocked Damian and ran into the front yard then bolted for the next state over. California.