Who'd have thought?

My jaw was still hanging open as I tried to make sence of who I saw before me. That hateful bitch Tina stood in all her hateful fake boobieness. Tina, as in Damian's ex-girlfriend Tina. The same one who said she was going to kill me!

 How had I not smelled her were-scent? I mean dragon's scents were super powerful, I was still overwhelmed with being around so many. It feels as though my nose has been jammed full of dragon and it was making my wolf cower. I was shaken from my jumbled train of thought when I heard a terrible screaming roar. I looked around and saw it was Lyale who had screamed, it sounded so painfilled, so sad. I wanted to engulf him in my arms and tell him it was okay, tell him I was there for him.

 I reached out for him but I suddenly couldn't breath, I coughed and scarlet droplets painted my out stretched arm. I stopped breathing and slowly looked down.

 A briliant green hit my eyes, red blood dripped from the forrest green spike sticking out of my chest. I coughed again and watched as the drops slowed, and gave color to the whiteness of the clouds that were turning a dull, unatractive grey. Static filled the air as I felt myself look up, I turned my head and saw the green- I mean Tina's dragon standing behind me.

 The green spike in my chest ran out of my back and attached to the place her tail was supose to be. As my knees gave out and hit the floor it clicked in my fog filled mind, oh that is her tail. I let out a small chuckle at my slowness. It came out sounding like I was choking on a chicken that was still alive and I was trying to force it down with water.

 I looked up at Lyale as he came away from Tina, who was lieing on the ground with her throat torn completely out. Lyale was drenched in her blood as he raced to catch me before I hit the ground.

 What an ugly way to die. Covered in blood and a giant hole through me.

 Pulling me onto his lap he cried. I couldn't hear the words spilling from his slow moving lips, all I heard was the intense wind that was making the clouds rolling on themselves. My body felt heavier and heavier as I slowly pulled Lyale's head down to mine and wheezed out the only thing I could manage.

 "Stay strong. I........love..." I couldn't finish before my hand fell and darkness was all I saw, it became me. It was my begining, my life, my soul, my emotions, and it was my end.

         THIS IS NOT THE END!I promise. ;)