So, You Live in a Cave With a Lion?

His eyes were deep red, his hair was black with one white strip going down the middle, his lips were full, his skin creamy white. I stared at the man as he walked out of the shadows, his tall body moving with unnatural grace.

 His ears were pointed and his features too sharp to be completely human. He was a were, but his smell was overpowering my sence of recognition. His bare chest was broad, showing perfection even artists with the steadiest hands could not sculpt. His hips stuck out just barely creating a mouthwatering view.

 He wore a fur like the one the lion had given me, only his was wrapped around his toned legs to create pants. He walked on the balls of his feet. My eyes traveled over his body more than once, I took in his strong jaw, defined cheek bones, sharp collar bones, broad shoulders, and all around perfect figure.

 He smelled an awfull lot like Damian, only stronger, better. I felt a small shiver run threw my body as I continued my open drooling over his god like form. He shifted and looked at the other man "How odd this is Cell. He is clearly my mate, I must be on a run of good luck. Just a handful of my breed actually get to meet their mates." His voice did things to my head, it made me think of all the naughty things we could do.

 All the things that I wanted him to do to me. "Hm, it seems so Lyale. Though I am finding it odd he is another were. First I have even thought of your breed mating with something other than a human." Lyale, oh what a name! I snap out of my daze and blink in confusion "Wait, what the hell is going on? Damian is my mate, and so are you? I have two mates?"

 I blink rapidly at the thought but shake it off "No, Baily. Damian is my Scent Carrier. We dragons prefer to stay in hiding more often then not, so we each select a Scent Carrier to hold our smell. This is so our mates do not go their whole life without someone, unfortunately the Scent Carrier does not have a mate. You just so happened to stumble upon me even after meeting with my Scent Carrier." I make an 'o' with my lips then frown.

 "Wait. Did you just say dragon?" His lips quirked up on one side in a cocky half smile "Yes." I felt a smile form on my lips, I had done it. I found a weredragon! Hah! Take that all you non-believers! I then realized I was light headed, my smile dropped and I watched the wall start to move.

 I was dizzy, so I blinked a few times until the cave stayed in one spot. "Baily?" I held up a finger and waited a few more moments before looking up. "Sorry, not feeling too well." Lyale walked up to me and sniffed "Its no wonder, you're dehydrated." I stared at him, he was so close to me I could feel the coolness of his skin.

 Briefly I wondered why he didn't radiate heat, then I remembered dragons are reptials, therefore he is cold blooded. He moved closer still until his body was touching mine, he smiled and let out a soft sigh. "As I was saying before, the scouts from the castle are getting close to this mountain range. We may have to get moving quickly before one of them spots you going out to hunt."

 I looked at Cell and frowned, "What are you talking about? Is someone looking for Lyale?" He looked to Lyale for confirmation on weather or not to tell me. "Yeah, his parents set up an marriage for him to the King's daughter."

 I stared at them dumbfounded until I realized they were moving toward me, it was in slow motion. I didn't realize I was fallinging until my body weight seemed to leave me, and my mind shut down, my wolf was taking over because I had been in my human form too long. I needed sleep, my wolf wanted out, my wounds still haven't closed, I'm hungry, and dehydrated. Its no surprise my wolf would take over so my human body can heal better.

 I just wasn't expecting to pass out, and wake up naked.