In The Dragons' Den, Literally.

"You have got to be kiding me." Lyale stood before me in his dragon form. His claws were hooked into the edge of the cliff as he waited for me to climb onto his back. Cell had left while I was sleeping, he wanted to visit his family too.

 "Come on Baily, my family is not paciant. They get angry very easily." Very carefully and slowly, I forced myself onto his back, settling just in front of his wings. Up close I noticed his scales were different shades of red, the darkest being at the end of the scale. "Hold on tight, Vorel." I was about to ask him what 'Vorel' ment when he launched us off the cliff face.

 I yelled and dug my nails into his scaled neck, his rumbling laugh vibrated my body. The cold wind chilled me, but Lyale's body temprature was far hotter than mine and kept me from freezing completely.

 After what seemed like forever the cold air grew warmer and Lyale's body tilted back before he landed gracefully. Looking up I gaped at the castle made from clouds before us. Dragons of all shapes and sizes, and colors, surrounded us. Black dragons lined the castle walls, standing strong with their heads held high, and their wings stretched above them. Their eyes all moved at a rapid flickering as they looked around the rooms.

 Lyale's voice cut into my staring at the statue like dragons, "Black dragons serve as palace gaurds. The whole basic structure of the dragon kingdom is sorted by color." Looking around I noted that Lyale was the only red dragon here, and he was far larger that everyone else.

 Heads turned when they noticed us and whispers I couldn't understand filled the room. A sudden squealing sound rose above the whispers and a small white dragon pounced on Lyale's neck, he chuckled and used his head to lower the dragon back on the floor. "Nixus, its been awhile. You had just hatched the last time i saw you, now look!"

 Her clear eyes shown with pride, she pushed her wings out to try and look as big as possible. Still, she was an ant compared to Lyale. Another white dragon padded up to us, standing next to Nixus. He was just a little taller than her, but not be much.

 Lyale's relaxed body got ridged again "Finexian." Suddenly a long green tail wrapped around my chest, pinning my arms and pulling me from lyale's back. My wolf and I let out a loud yelp/howl as it tightened around me painfully. Lyale's deep red eyes flashed and narrowed dangerously when he spotted me trying to shift into my wolf form.

 I knew a few of my ribs were broken and I heal faster in my wolf form. I felt my teeth, ears, and tail showing but for some reason the rest of my body wouldn't shift, or couldn't shift. I trashed trying to get away from the unknown danger that held me fast. "Vynila! Drop him!" I grunted and froze as the tail tightened.

 "Who is this?! Why was he touching you?!" God this chick was going to crush me till one of my ribs punctures a lung! "Vynila! NOW!" Her tail suddenly tightened an unbelievable amount, I threw my head back and opened my mouth but no sound came out. Then she threw me.

 My body hit the ground, but I couldn't move. I felt like I was still being constricted. My eyes focused on Lyale's human face, worry written all over it. In his eyes I could see my body flickering back and forth between my forms. I couldn't stay in one form, and I didn't know why. I then realized I wasn't breathing.

 I took in a careful breath and flinched, my ribs here totally fucked. Quietly I coughed a littled "What was that about?" Lyale shook his head and carefully put his arms under me and lifted me up, I gritted my teeth as I felt one of my ribs reconnect. You could see my bones moving under my skin before it turned to fur and stayed that way.

 Gasps sounded all around and an uproar started, before I could blink we were surrounded by black dragons. One of them walked up to us, I reconized him as Alex. He called off the other gaurds "Relax, he is no threat to us. My brother will explain later, but for now trust what I say."

 They listened to him and went back to their posts as Lyale carriered my threw the crowd of snareling dragons. Once in a quiet room Lyale set me down on something amazingly soft, I ran my paws over the object. It was like laying on air! "Its a dragon cloud, the white dragons make them. Its how we stay in the sky and not fall threw the regular clouds." I blinked at him, then grimced as the rest of my ribs moved back into place and healed.

 It took 15 minutes for my body to fully heal, during this time Lyale told me about the dragons.

Black = Palace guards. They move more quietly then other dragons, and they blend with the night. Fifth largest.

White = Cloud makers/Secondary guards. They blend with the clouds and don't show up on any human trackers. Fastest flyers. Smallest, but have the largest wingspan.

Green = Food suppliers. They hunt for the royal family and all who live in the palace. They are the less likely to be spotted on the ground do to their color. Same size as purples dragons.

Purple = Royal guards. They protect the immediate royal family. Third largest of all dragon breeds, and the only able to breath a gas toxic to other dragons.

Blue = Royal patrol. They make sure the dragons that do not live in the palace don't cause trouble for the humans, and don't expose their existence. Fourth largest.

Yellow = Scent transfusers. They hunt down the Scent carriers and mix their scent with a surtain dragon's. Same size as white dragons, but smaller wingspan.

Gold = Royal family. They hold the dragon kingdom together, and determin each dragon's job. Second largest.

Red = Rarest, has no perminant duty. Largest of all dragons. Skills unknown. (So far Lyale is the only one alive at this moment!)