Chapter 25- Family of 3

Natalie finally brought back Audrey after she checked her out. Stella is taking a nap because she is exhausted after giving birth. Kelly is sitting beside her while she is leaning her head on his shoulder in the hospital bed. Kelly didn't bother waking her up because he knew she needed her rest. Everyone from 51 is on their way to the hospital to meet Audrey.

Natalie: Hey Kelly would you like to hold your baby girl?

Kelly: Definitely!

Natalie places Audrey in Kelly's arms. Kelly looks at Audrey in complete awe. He thinks of how gorgeous she is. Audrey has dark black curly hair just like her mom, but she has her dad's beautiful blue eyes. After about 10 minutes Stella starts to wake up. Stella wakes up to the perfect view, her husband holding their newborn baby.

Stella: I couldn't think of a better way to wake up.

Kelly: Natalie brought her over about 10 minutes ago. Want to hold her?

Stella: Yes I would.

Kelly places Audrey into Stella's arms, after a couple minutes Audrey opens her eyes.

Stella: Hey baby, it's your mommy, and your mommy loves you very much. Look at that, she's got her daddy's eyes.

Kelly: But, she has her mommy's beautiful hair.

Kelly gets a text from Casey.

Stella: Hey who's that?

Kelly: It's just Casey. He just let me know that everyone from 51 is here.

Stella: Why don't you have Brett and Casey come in here to meet Audrey.

Kelly: Okay I'll be right back, don't go anywhere.

Stella: Don't worry we aren't moving.

Kelly walks out to the waiting room. Everyone stands up.

Kelly: We'll bring you guys to the room in small groups to meet the baby.

Cruz: We're not even going to get a hint on the gender?

Kelly: Nope not yet. Casey and Brett you guys are first since you guys are the baby's godparents.

Kelly walks Casey and Brett back to the hospital room. He sits back next to Stella:

Stella: We present to you Audrey Shay Severide. Born at 5:38am weighing 7.7 pounds.

Brett: Oh, look at her. She absolutely beautiful. She looks just like you Stella.

Casey: Congratulations, you guys are going to be the best parents.

Stella: Thanks you guys.

Kelly: Just wait ti'll you guys see her eyes.

Soon Audrey opens her eyes.

Brett: Oh my god she has your eyes Severide. She's absolutely gorgeous.

Casey: I'm guessing Audrey's middle name was Severide's idea.

Stella: No, it was mine actually. Just from what I've heard about her I can tell she was a good person, a strong, and courageous person. I figured she would be a good person to make Audrey's middle name after.

Casey: I love that.

Brett: Hey can I hold her now?

Stella: Yeah for sure.

Kelly hands Stella over to Brett

Brett: Hey Audrey it's your Aunt Sylvie.

Everyone continues to come in the hospital room to meet Audrey until everyone from 51 has meet her.