Chapter 1: First Day Of School

Hi everyone! Welcome to my very first book here on Wattpad
" First Love: A Love Once Lost " 

LALAINE'S POV

Have you ever had a crush?

What is love?

Do you believe in love?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

How about First love never dies?

How do you know that you are in love with someone?

According to psychology theory, love has 3 feelings; it is lust, attraction, and attachment.

Lust is different from love,

Attention is based on obsession,

Attachment isn't exclusive to romance.

Did you know that being in love can decrease appetite?

Being in love makes you happy.

Being in love can change you.

Love can make you sick,

But sometimes, love can be a pain reliever,

Love is blind to the point you can't see anyone but him/her, or let's say you don't see his/her faults, but you still love him/her. Sometimes when you fall in love with someone your whole world will just only spin with him/her

Having trust can make your relationships stronger.

What if you fell in love for the first time but you were hurt?

But you really can't avoid being hurt when you love. Because not all love stories end in a 'happy ending'

Sometimes you also need to be hurt just to learn. Just like the other said you can't learn to cook if you don't get burnt over and over again. Likewise with love you will be hurt first before you learn.

But what if you suddenly lose your feelings for the person you love?

Can you fight how you feel about that person, just don't lose him/her forever?

The only thing that I can say is—

Love is definitely complicated.

I'm Lalaine Cole F. Mendoza, a freshman student at McKinley High School. I am a shy type, a simple girl happy-go-lucky person, and friendly. I have a white complexion but just have a cute height. My favorite color is pink.

I love watching romance movies, I love reading romance novels that made me believe that when it comes to love there is always a happy ending...

I can dance but not very well. I am just a simple person; happiness is shallow for me. I have 5 siblings, our eldest is Kuya Wayne followed by Ate Elisse, Kuya Jim, Ate Stella, and the youngest from us Cody.

Our loving parents are Steve and Liza who supported us in everything we wanted, and they were both hardworking for our family.

And we are one big happy family...

**

Ate Dudez woke me up this morning because this is my first day as being a freshman in McKinley High School MHS for short.

Ate Dudez is my big sister's babysitter to her children,  she's with me because my family flew yesterday to Albay. My grandfather on my dad's side passed away due to his old age, and complications.