Back in Time

In the vast darkness of space are born beautiful things. Chrollo was one of those. That's what Amaia learned in the short time she knew him. Maybe she was too eager to finish her job or maybe she started to develop feelings for this man. Never has she ever spend so much time and power on someone before.

Dawn chases Dusk and Dusk beckons Dawn – two lovers locked in an endless circle. Where there is light so is shadow, because one cannot exist without the other. Thus, Amaia is never far from Chrollo, her shining light always above his deep shadow. That's how it felt for her.

It was the second time she used her ability on Chrollo to help him out. Funny, how she didn't even want to help him at first. This time she decided to go even further back. Two days before the auction even started. With a plan in mind, she just sat in the hideout, waiting for everyone to arrive. From Machi she learned that one of the members, Uvogin, died on the first day of the auction. Amaia knew, she could prevent his death as well as Chrollo's kidnapping.

She waited for hours now, but neither of the members arrived in the morning. By now the girl was nervous as hell. She lifted her body ignoring the uncomfortable feeling in her stomach. It took at least two more hours of sitting around before the first Spider arrived. It where the two blonde guys.

Phinks was pissed when he saw Amaia sitting causally on a rock, waving her hand at him. The first thing he did, was grabbing her by the neck, asking her what she was doing here. Amaia hoped Pakunoda would be the first one to arrive.

"I'm not a threat!" she yelled out afraid the man would do much worse things to her than choking her.

"How do you know about this place, he?!" he hissed not amused.

"I'm working for Chrollo Lucifer, I promise. You can ask Pakunoda when she comes!" Amaia tried to reason with Phinks, yet he didn't budge. His face just turned redder in anger.

"Wait Phinks. She might be telling the truth. After all she know the name of the Boss." It was the other one talking now. Amaia has forgotten his name, or else she would have called out to him for help.

Phinks was about to hit her, but suddenly someone else entered the hide out, asking whats happening. It was Pakunoda. Now was the time to act. "Paku! Help me!" yelled Amaia with all the strength she had. "You need to read my memories!"

The woman was confused yet did it without asking question. As soon as she saw everything, tears filled her eyes. "How...? It didn't even happen?" she asked under her breath. Phinks was confused by the way Pakunoda acted and let Amaia got. Of course, he didn't look away for even a second to make sure she runs away.

"I'm form the future." Amaia explained.

Pakunoda was looking really sad. She just saw how the Phantom Troupe lost at least two members, heard about the future telling and the time Amaia spent with Chrollo by herself, trying to help him. "That makes sense. Phinks, let her go. She is one of us."

Just at the right moment, Chrollo entered the room as well. "What is this all about?" he asked, as he heard the conversation and already noticed the red ribbon between them. Pakunoda looked over to him.

"Boss..." she whispered, not knowing what to do.

"It's nice to see you again Chrollo. I know it sounds stupid, but would you let Pakunoda use her ability on you before I'll explain everything? That would make everything much easier." It was time for Amaia to shine. She was glad to see him in one piece again.