CHAPTER NINE

K I A  P O V

My eyes open as I lift my head from the pillow to see where Miles is and I don't see him. Rolled to my side not wanting to get outta bed or to do anything. 

All I wanted to do is sleep, so I closed my eyes, falling back to sleep again. 

A loud noise woke me and I realise it was the knocking on the door, "Yes," I shout and Miles steps into the room. Shake my head, wondering why the hell he knocked.  

He stood in his blue mid-thigh shorts and white v neck T-shirt showing his masculine body. Smiled at him as he steps closer to me.  

He sits on the edge of the bed, grabs my hands to pin above my head, "You are sexy," He said as he devours my neck and making me giggle. "Miles," I said in a sexual tone. 

His hands slide between the duvet and me, and his fingertips lightly tease my nipples.

Moaned with wetness between my legs, "I need attention from my wife," He said. "So, demanding. But I need you too," He climbs into bed after stripping and thrusts his rock-hard-cock inside me. 

My back arches and he pounds me, "Kia, this is the place where we first made love," How could I forget a memory like that and wow what a memory to have. "Miles, how could I forget when you were gentle and loving," We kissed and he pounds me.

My god, he knows how to move his hips and thrusts deep inside me. 

We moan with pleasure letting our orgasms take over and he tilts his head closes his eyes moans loud as he fills me with his cum. 

He gazes at me pushes my hair from my face lowering his lips for a kiss, "Kia, I love you," He smiles slides from the bed and lifts me into his arms to carry me to the shower.

We showered together, but we stood for a while just in each other's embrace, "Miles, I love you," I said with a smile and we wash.

When we were done, we dressed and make our way down to the kitchen where our children are with the rest of our family. 

The guys had the day all planned out, and us girls were just going to chill by the lake and sunbathe.

Not that I will be doing any sunbathing with my children needing my attention all the time. Glanced over to Miles with a memory of us making love in this very kitchen and how passionate he was towards me.

We have so many memories we made over the years and the love is stronger than it was, but it's not paradise.

With what I'm going through I can't make the choice, "Miles, could we talk?" He gazes at me as he takes a seat next to me. "You want to talk now?" He asked and looked at the guys who get the hint to leave.

Faced Kyra and Drake before staring at Miles, "I can't go through the operation," He stands glances at the children and shakes his head. "Kyra, you can go out with uncle Jax," She smiles and leaves.

Give Drake his bottle and Miles is pacing the kitchen rubbing his face, "Kia, why?" "Drake needs me. I'm sorry, Miles, but it's all I think about. I got no fight in me," My tears fall and Miles kneels on the floor taking my hands in his.

His grip is soft but his eyes are filled with tears too, "Kia, I'm not ready for you to give up and I will help you fight," He pleads as I shake my head, "No Miles. You are not listening to me. I'm done my body is losing. I have no energy to even fight, please stop pleading with me," I stand to move away from him and he stares at me.

My tears turn into sobs and he raises his voice, "Kia, babe, please. I can't do it without you. Both our children need you. I love you." He closes the gap between us taking me in his embrace holding me against his warm frame as he sobbed.