I - Our Home

Sophie was cleaning a kitchen as she was waiting for Howl to come back from the Palace. She murmed some notes about the mess that was in the house.

"Did you say something Sophie?" asked Markl when he arrived to kitchen.
"No. Just - you guys are making such a mess! Howl just show around and everything in the kitchen is dirty again uh..." she said.

Markl was surprised that she would be that angry at them. But then he heard a little laught at her speach and everything was fine again.
"Well...Im going to the garden with Hin. See ya!" Shouted Markl and disappeared in the pink door. Sophie constantly insist on not having that many magic doors. After hours of arguments they kept the one to Sophie's house where their little family settled down and the pink one to the garden that Howl made for Sophie.

Sophie looked after Markl but he was gone already. She was mad at him for not helping her to clean, but just a second. Markl absolutely loved Sophie and she could forgive him everything. As minutes were passing by she impatiently expected Howl to come back. What's taking him so long? Is he in trouble??

Speeking of the devil...right after her thoughts Howl appeared at the door. She calmed and smiled at him.
"Did you miss me, love?"
Love...
"Mm...a little. I definitely didn't miss you doing mess in our home." She answered playfully.
Howl smiled. He loved when she called it here their home. He went closer to her and wiped a little stain of her face. "I told you not to work so hard."
"And I told YOU not to do such a mess. If you don't want me to clean all the time, then don't make a mess." Said Sophie half mad.
"You're so cute, when you're bossing me." laughed Howl. He wrapped his arm around her waist and move her closer to him. Sophie looked into his blue eyes. They were spying her. She felt like some prey but also...there were something calm in that look. Love...

It was weird between them past few days. Some weeks passed since they started dating and all they did was just kissing or intensely hugging each other. Yeah, sometimes Howl moved his hand somewhere but only through clothes. She stopped thinking and looked into his sea eyes again. She had this questioning look in her hazel eyes. Howl never saw a girl that would be half as beautiful as Sophie. He had her in his arms but it felt like not enough for him. Suddenly he hungrily started to kissing her and when she recovered from the shock she started to intensely kissing him back. Things just started to go wild when they heard a door.
"Sophieeee we're home and - oh..." Markl was so surprised that he stopped talking.
Sophie came back to the real word and quickly move away from Howl. "Uh- okay...okay just...dinner will be ready in a moment uh - wait upstairs okay?" said Sophie embarraseddly. Howl was trying so hard to don't burst out laughing.
"Okay...umm no need to rush things! Im not even that hungry!" shouted Markl as he was running upstairs.

"Perfect" she said desperately. "Love? Just...you know you didn't even start to cooking right?" said laughingly Howl as her face turned red.