Chapter 36

Hellooo I'm sorry for taking a 5 day break, things have been rough lately and I'm trying my best to keep up with school. I hope you understand. 
Here's an longer chapter for the missed days!
Again, super sorry :((

(tw uhh like... for a scarier story, there will be some gruesome parts i think.)
xxx

It was late, well... not really. It was just dark. As I lay on my bed, I think about all the things I will do with Miya when we grow up, just then, a get a message from him.
"Hey, yk how you've been so worried about Reki and stuff? I just saw him at the place where I was meant to meet Langa. He looks sad but i think its gonna be alr." 

Sounds bad, you respond with...
"Oh, hope hes doing alright... if they make up then things will make a good turn : )" 

"Well thats if adam doesnt decide to ruin it all again lol..."

"Yeaaa lets hope he doesnt."

"yep <3 Also, we're at xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxx, turn left then follow the street signs if you wanna come meet Langa and I .w."

"alr i'll b right there <3"

He's so precious, but I shouldn't focus on him now... I need to contact Langa. 
I go to call him, as I wait for a response... nothing.
Maybe they're hanging out?
Or maybe they're making up and it'll all be alright! ...
Or they're in some trouble.
Ugh I hate the fact that I over think things like this, there's no way Reki OR Langa would be reckless enough to let anything happen to each other. 
I grab my coat and jump off my bed, 
"Hey, y/n! Where you goin'? It's 7pm min!" Your dad shouts from the kitchen.
"I need to help my friend with something, I'm gonna be back at around 10, yea?" 
"Yeah, okay, call me if something!" 
"Okayyy."

I close the door and jump on my skateboard, ending up in a road that I did not recognize. No street signs. Did I follow the instructions wrong? Miya said he would be here...
I look back down at my phone just to now notice I turned Right instead of left, but I've been going down this road for what, half an hour?
Shit...

"MIYA I WENT THE WRONG WAY HWLP PL,EAF" 
"WHAT WHTA DO YUOU MEANH UH WHERE ARE YOU"
"IDK LMAO"
"BROO TURN YOUR SNAP MAP ON"
"ALR"

After 5 minutes, it just kept getting darker. It felt like someone was watching you.

"UR LIKE 40 MINUTES AWAY DF HOW DID U MANAGE THAT"
"NO IDEA PLS HELP"
"ILL ASK JOE ONE DSEC UMM"
"OK LOL but hurry bc like... it doesnt feel like im alone :("
"that doesnt sound good... dont sit too close to the road."
"okk <3"
"<3"

You get up and lean against an old fence, there was an old house here. Looks like it hasn't been visited in years... maybe even decades. 
I would go inside, but not alone, and especially not when it's dark out. I can barely see myself when I look down...
Suddenly I hear a rustle in the bushes.
"Miya?!" I say as I turn around in relief.
No one was there...
The wind is faint though...
You turn your phone flashlight on and look around, seeing nothing but old furniture full of spiders and other weird insects.
"Ew... might aswell make myself at home here if it takes them this long." I joke to myself as I sit on a wooden chair that is placed on the deck of the old house.
I keep hearing weird noises, imagine if this crappy house isn't abandoned but claimed by spirits which are planning on killing m-

god damn it, I always make a way to make something even scarier than it already is. 
I look down at my phone and see that Miya still hasn't messages me anything, this is beginning to get worse as time progresses. 
I call up Miya to see if everything's alright, only to be met with a 
"No signal", "Unable to connect to wifi." and "No more available mobile data." 

That's it, this is where I'm going to die. Or maybe become friends with the spirits I don't know anymore.

Just waiting the guy from wwyd to come out and tell me this is all a set up...
(pls tell me someone watches him)

"Stupid skateboard! It's all your fault I went the wrong way." I say through my yawning.
I hear a loud bang, causing me to jump off the seat.
"HUH WHO'S THERE I HAVE A WEAPON I DO NOT DARE TO USE..." I shout holding my skateboard up, but putting in back down when I realise it's no use.
"Who's there?" I say once I've calmed myself down.
"Please don't hurt me!" An older lady says as she hey walk out the house.

I tilt my head in confusion,
"Huh? You live here?"
"Yes, I'm moving out soon, that's why all my furniture is out here."
"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cause any trouble... but why is the furniture so messed up?" 
"Well, it's been out here for decades..." She smiles at me, not in a comforting way... more like the opposite.
"O-Oh, decades? You must have been planning on moving out for a while then I guess?..." 
"Mhm, want to come in for tea?" Her smile widens.
"No thanks, I have to go back home now... cya..." I laugh awkwardly.
"No silly! You don't have to go! I haven't had any companion since 1789..." 
"178- WHAT? I'm sorry this is such a bad prank I'm leaving this crap behind." I say as I run off.
"I will see you soon!" She says as she backs into the house, you could see the mess from outside, cracked glass, old stained clothes... blood?...
Oh hell no I'm leaving.
I run down the road and see two lights coming closer, it was Joe and Miya!

"HEY QUICK STOP THE CAR!" I shout, clearly out of breath.
"Why didn't you respond to my messages?" Miya says as he rolls his window down.
"Mobile Data ran out, let me in!" I desperately try to open the car door, knowing the lady is most likely watching me from the top window.
Once I'm in the car, Miya stares at me, 
"What happened there?" He asks,
"There was like... a weird ass lady-"
"Guys, we'll stop at this gas station, I need to fill the car up."  Joe says.
"Alright!" We all get out the car, both Miya and I go to the store as we wait.
"So? Continue."
"I saw this weird lady, yea? She had weird ass grey hair and she looked old. She said she hasn't had a companion sing 1782 or whatever. Maybe 1789... or 1790... I don't know, but there was blood and stuff in the house, I could see it. Then she asked if I wanted to come in for tea-"
I see the cashier looking horrified.
"Is there a problem?" I ask.
"The lady you talked about, I couldn't help but listen... she's a living urban legend around here."
This grabs your attention,
"Tell me more!" I say.
"She asks if you're alone, or something along those lines. She only comes out when you sit on her furniture as that's a sign of stupidity to her. She lures her victims in by acting innocent, there more you refuse to come in, the creepier she gets. Not many people have seen her in real life, let's just say that... If you hear a crash coming from an abandoned house down the road, I suggest you run before you see her. She doesn't let her victims leave alive."
The cashier says.
"That's... that has to be fake right?" I say in shock, I don't usually believe stuff like this, but now that I've actually seen her... it's caught my eye.
"Yea, no. The "Tea" she would've given you would've been the blood of other victims she may keep hostage or dead. She follows you home, you may hear her singing a creepy tune at around 2-3am. I'm warning you, try not to look her in the eyes. Once you do, it's over for you."
"Is there a way I can stop this from happening-" 
"Guys! Come on, the cars done." Joe says as he enters the shop.
"No, there is no known way. Not yet." The cashier says as he tosses me a note. 
"Come on kids." Joe groans as a sign of saying 'you're taking too long'.
"Alright, thanks sir..." I smile hiding my fear.
"I hope you don't believe that..." Says Miya.
"Don't  worry, I don't believe it." I laugh awkwardly, looking down at the note.
'1. dont look her in the eyes. 2. dont respond to her. 3. stay alive.' wow helpful.
You turn the note over to see:
'Her name is Amber Greens, she haunts and targets young children as they bullied her young daughter into _______. She blames it on everyone, no mercy." 
Hmm... sounds legit to me.

As you drive back home, you keep seeing figures, but brush it off since it could just be some people who live nearby.

"Look! Y/n, I just got a message from Reki. They've made up!" He smiles, knowing that this will make me feel better.
"Cool!" I smile back, still thinking about Amber greenie or whatever her name was.
"Forget about her, it doesn't matter!" He says as he tries to comfort me.
"What's up?" Joe asks.
I explain it all.
"Silly urban legends, they mess up the kids' brains!" He laughs.
"Yea..." I say.

holy 1550 words? UMM THATS ALOT FOR ME UGJFD ANYWAYS

im so sorry for the break i took pls forgive me 😔