Adam

Heyoo please do not read this chapter if you haven't watched Episode 4 of sk8!

LONGER CHAPTER THAN USUAL AHEAD

its not that long though.

not compared to other stories anyway lol

my keyboard is broken the amount of typos in here are tremendous.

Miya, reki and langa seemed to have gotten closer after the 'S' race, it was odd having Miya drag you around to practice with them.
Reki recently got challenged to a race against the one and only Adam, he is practically unbeaten, many people fear him...

He has sent so many people to hospital with his dangerous acts and tricks, many people thinks its unfair, but some think it adds spice to the race.
And that's what makes him so intimidating, the fact that everyone is afraid of skating against him in a race, they would rather chicken out and admit to defeat before even letting anyone say "GO!"
That's why Miya is important in this race, not that he will be competing, he will be in the audience, but Miya is the one who wants Reki to win and surpass the great winner and founder of S. But... it seems somewhat impossible?
To them atleast...
Langa knows that Reki is doing this because he wants to, but at the same time, he is the on who got Reki into this.
HE accepted the challenge.
Miya made you sneak out at unspeakable times of the night just to have company he enjoys when helping out Reki.
Miya isn't the kind of guy who enjoys helping others practice to beat the person that helped him with many things, but at the same time, Reki can't lose to a person who injures innocent people.
He has to put an end to this, or atleast try to.
You personally thought Miya was going insane, helping his rivals get to the next stage without him.
But, without Miya, Reki was most likely to die in the first minute of the Race. Helping them with new tricks was the least he could do, so that's what he decided on. Helping out others so they don't get too injured, because Miya knew that what's about to happen will not lead to a happy winner Reki, it will lead to a Shocked Loser. Reki and Langa have pretty much never seen Adam skate, they didn't know he was an unbeaten skating machine.
The last time Reki was ever against an amazing skateboarder was back with Shadow, and even against him he lost.
Comparing Shadow to Adam is almost impossible, Adam is a different level of amazing.
Miya tried not to show his worry and anger at the fact that Langa really wants to go against someone who everyone fears of, the one who brings people down to quitting their hobbies.
There's no way Reki will win, is there?
That's the thought that echoed through Miya's mind throughout the week of worrying.

xxx

Saturday, 7:30pm, practice.

"Alright, slimes. Time for your workouts." Miya said as he threw his phone over to Langa who successfully caught it.
"You're kidding?!" Reki cried out as he glared at the screen.
"This is not nearly enough for what you should be doing..." Miya sighed as he realised that these guys don't workout before an important race.
"You guys are weak, and you will be given a stupid nickname if you BOTH lose." Miya said with a sharp tone as he snatched him phone back.
"60 push ups." Miya says blunty as the boys stare back.
"Ya kidding?" Reki says louder than ever.
"no."
The boys did as told since they didn't want to be called weak, Reki almost passed out on the 5th push up as Langa was on his 105th.
"Langa, why are you still doing push ups?" Miya said as he walked over to him,
"I'm strong, not a weakling ." Langa said as he eyed Reki.

poor reki

"Whatever... DUMBASS!" Reki shouted, hesitantly.
"Is that your only comeback?" Langa asked the rhetorical question as he ruffled Reki's hair in a mocking tone.
Miya sighed in disappointment, his two slimes were at different levels of stupid.
He looked over at you with a look that said 'help me pls' plastered across his face.

this isn't gonna end well...

Miya grabbed Reki and pulled him up from the ground,
"How many did you do?"
"60." He replied, smirking proudly.
"Last time I counted you did 5 and a half." Miya said as he looked Reki in the eyes, it was probably awkward for Reki to have a 13 year old coach who was much shorter than him be so intimidating.
Langa smiled trying to hide the fact that it was hard for him not to laugh,
Miya picked up the clues.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing." Langa replied, plastering his blunt face back on.
"Y/NNN" Miya stretched your name as he skipped over to you.
"What is it now, Miya?" You laughed at his childness,
"Wanna go get ice cream? The store closes in 30 minutes." He asked with a big smile.
He was trying so hard to cheer you up, knowing you didn't want to be here.
He enjoyed your company, it made him feel some type of way...
it would give him butterflies when you said his name.
He felt ... complete.

"Yeah sure." You said, nudging him to push him out of his thoughts.
He grabbed your arm, and started walking towards the store,
"Practice your turns!" he shouted at the boys as they looked over at him, realising he was with you, they talked amongst each other...

Langa's pov:

"There's definitely something going on between those two kids." Reki said, feeling proud like a father with a son who just got his first girlfriend.
"They're not kids, they are classified as teenagers, just like us." I said, ruining the moment for Reki.
We stared at each other for a moment before...
"Why are you always so bland..." Reki pouted.
"You have to stop making it seem as if they're together." I said,
"But they always hang out together!" Reki exclaimed.
"If hanging out together makes you a couple, then think about us." I proved a point.

"WHAT!? I'M NOT GA-" Reki got cut off with Miya coming in.

xxx (no longer langa's pov)

"Did you guys practice?" Miya asked,
Reki didn't say anything...

"What?" Miya started getting annoyed.

Langa, also, a bit confused with Reki's actions, so he followed his gaze and...

You quickly pulled your hand away from Miya's, you didn't even realise that you were holding hands! Miya grew red, also just realising.
No lying, you actually felt a bit happy holding his hand... but it was natural instinct that made you pull your hand away. You wished you didn't...

Snap out of it, Reki is growing suspicious.

"You guys sure that all you did was buy ice-cream?~" Reki said, in an excite voice. He wanted to know whether his 'son' has gotten into his first relationship yet.
"Snap out of it, Reki. It's their business." Langa said, nudging Reki slightly.
You appreciated the fact that Langa understood you.