Happy Birthday Miya!

I just got told by @naochan_01  that it is Miya's Birthday today, thank youu.
So instead of the dad thing i will write about his birthday as a bonus chapter.
After school I will most likely go onto writing about y/n's dad though.

lets go!

WAIT OH MY GOD I JUST REALISED IM THE SAME HEIGHT AS HIM 🥴
If your birthday is on the 22nd of Feb, that's a huge flex.

xxx

You remembered Miya telling you his Birthday when you first met, 22nd of February.
Well, guess what day it is today? You had to go get him something, right?
You climbed out of bed and went to your dad.
"Hey, dad? It's Miya's Birthday today so he can't meet up to meet you. Can I maybe go out to get him a gift?" You ask as you go to grab your skateboard.
"Yeah sure, do you need any money?" He responds.
"Nope, thanks dad!" You shout as you leave the house.
Quickly, you go towards the mall. What will you get him?
Maybe some skateboard stickers... no that's too tacky.
It would be funny to get him a cat keychain, but what would he need that for...
That's when you got an idea.
You will get him a matching necklace.
Not that you know whether he will like it or not, it's just that you saw a cat necklace earlier at the store. 
You go into the jewelry store to see what you could find, where is that one necklace you saw then?
"Hello? Do you maybe work here?" You say as you tug onto a lady's jumper, she was much taller than you. It was quite an overwhelming height, lucky for you though- she turned out to be a super kind lady.
"Oh, yes! What are you looking for hun?"  She smiled.
"Do you have anything cat themed by any chance?" You tilt your head.
"Hmm, give me a second. Janis! Do we maybe have anything cat themed?" She said calling over to her co-worker.
"Yep! Bring the young lady over here." 
"You heard her, come on." The woman said as she signaled for you to follow her.
The co-worker bought out a small jewelry box and handed it to you.
You opened it to reveal a pretty necklace of two cats, a silver one and a black one.  

"This is perfect! Thank you, how much is it?" You say as you look up to the co-worker with a smile

"$__" She says.
"I'll take it."
"Great! Meet me at the counter." 
The two workers soon walk off.
You go to the counter and pay the desired amount, the lady puts the jewelry box in a small bag meant for special occasions, as you told her this was meant to be a birthday gift.
You walk out the store proudly, taking your phone out to call Miya.
MIYA'S IN BOLD:

call ongoing...

"Hey Miya!"
"Hey, what's up?"
"Not much, just hoping to meet up with you real quick. Only for like 10 minutes."
"I'm not sure if I'll be able to... you know what- Alright, in the park yeah?"
"Yep! Sorry that this is so sudden. I just need to tell you something important."
"O-Oh! Really? Cool, I'll be there asap!"

call ended.

You tried your best not to make it too obvious you remembered his birthday.
Walking towards the park you see Miya heading your way, man, he was fast.
"Hey Miya!" You say waving, hiding the bag behind your back.
"Hey y/n. What did you need to tell me?" He says tilting his head.
"Oh, not that I really had to TELL you anything, just to give you something." You held the bag out in front of you,
"Happy Birthday Miya." You smile.
"I thought you forgot! You know you didn't need to though... thanks! What is it?" He nods.
"Well, open it and see."
He takes out the small box and looks back up at you, asking for permission.
You nod in response as he opens it.
"Woah, this is really cute! Thank you so much y/n!" He says happily as he goes in for a hug.
"You're welcome, anything for a best friend." 
You both put on your sides of the necklace, Miya getting the black one since it matches his vibe more.
"Wanna hang out tomorrow? I have to go back home since my parents want to celebrate." He asks you as he walks you back towards your house.
"Yeah sure, just text me when and where."
"Alright, bye!" He waves as he continues walking and you stop at your house.
"Bye!"
"How was it?" Your dad asks.
"Went great! I think he liked it."
"That's good."
You just hum in response as you go back to your room, jumping straight to bed.
"God I was only out for what... an hour? I'm already so tired." 
"Dinner is ready!" Your dad shouts.
Man, he knows how to ruin moods.

a/n: I know it's not much- that's because it's a bonus chapter! Reki and Langa aren't involved because- well... I'm not sure whether they're still friends or not...
anyway, I won't include them in the next chapters because of that reason.
Can't wait for ep8!