Chapter 35

BRO I WROTE THIS AND I DIDNT REALISE IT DIDNT PUBLISH IM SOIRYR

anyways 

since we hit 69k reads heres a little thing for you to imagine (it's in bold if you wanna skip it, it has nothing to do with the story)

 rekixlanga stuff though😋😋  :

You went to the slushy shop with Miya and the others, Reki ordered himself a blue slushy and Langa gets himself a red one. The two leave you and Miya behind as they go for a walk. 
An hour later, you find them sitting on a bench but when you go up to them they have purple tongues. 

I JUST GOT MY REPORT CARD UM

xxx

I wake up to my phone lighting up, 
"Miyaaa, are we still at kf-" 
"oh?" I say as I pick up the phone.

'6 unread messages from Miya_556' 

I open the messages out of curiosity, I felt bad after realising he was trying to see if I was okay while I was asleep. He thought I was ignoring him.

 He thought I was ignoring him

Poor Miya, he was worrying so much. 
I climbed out of bed and brushed my teeth, it was only 6:30pm so it weren't that much of a rush. 
"I wonder what he's doing right now... " I say to myself as I put my toothbrush back.
"Are you talkin' about that Miya boy?" Your Dad says as he walks into the bathroom.
"Can you stop barging in?" I spit.
"Sorry..."
"No worries I guess?" I push my way through as he was blocking the door.
"I made some food it's downstairs."
"Not hungry, I ate earlier with Miya."
"Oh, okayy." 

I can't stop thinking about Miya, what are we now? friends or more?
Ugh it's confusing, might ask him about it later.
If only I weren't so awkward. 
I wonder how Reki and Langa are doing...

I worry about everyone around me so much that I forget about myself.

I zone out until I see a notification from Miya pop up, 
"ILYT SORRY I THOUGHT U WERE IGNORING ME </3" 
HE'S SO CUTE.

I would ask to hand out tomorrow, but that would probably be too much... what if I'm annoying him? what if I'm being too clingy? what if-

"Wanna hang out tomorrowww? .w."

YES HE'S ADORABLE

"Yea suree I was thinking the same thing :sob: <3" 

I'll ask what we are tomorrow, that sounds okay right? Yeaa...

xxx

It was now the next day, you were awake till 4am with some assignments causing you to wake up at 1pm. 
"Wait... one? WAIT ONE? I WAS MEANT TO MEET MIYA HALF AN HOUR AGO- " I shout as I jump out of bed and grab my phone.
"I saw u were online late yesterday, so its ok if u come late lool <3 ly"

he's so sweet but I still feel bad... I message him to check if he's still waiting for me.

"IM SORRY IM SOI SORUYRYDKKDFJ ARE YOU STILL THERE?"
"Yea! dw take ur time <33"
"TY OMG ILYSFM <3"
"ILYTTT"

I quickly make my way to my closet and get changed, grabbed my skateboard and went off to the park where I was meant to meet Miya half an hour ago.
I saw him sitting on the bench in the crowded park, these little kids standing in front of him begging to use his skateboard.
"Pleaseee let me use your scooter!" They begged.
"For the 100th time, it's a skateboard." He spat.
"Let us use your sket board!" 
"IT'S NOT A SKET- oh hey y/n!" He dropped his skateboard to wave to you, just then the little kids stole his skateboard.
"Stupid kids."
"Calm down, they're just kids!" I say as I grab the little one by it's hood and take the skateboard back.
"Sorry that I'm so late." I laugh awkwardly.
"No worries!" He hugs me.
"Let's just walk around, yea?" I say.
"Sure thing." He rubs the back of his neck.

You both get to a more quiet place and sit down on a swing set,
"Hey Miya?" 
"Hmm?" He hums in response
"What are we?" 
Moment of silence...
"I want us to be something more than friends, you know?" 
"I would like that." I smile, growing red.
"Y/n?"
"Huh?"
"let's make this a bit less awkward alright?"
"What do you mean?"
"start again...",
"Y/n, I really like you." 

I grew really red by now, the guy I have liked for the past few months likes me back...

"I like you too Miya!" I run off the swing and hug him.
He laughs as he hugs me back.