Chapter 33

Thank you SO much for supporting me through my first ever proper writing journey.
Big thanks to : @donttalktomesucker

Since they are one of the many people who actually made me want to continue writing! <3

xxx

THE PALM TREES RUINED THE MOOD
WHAT THE HELL

Cherry get's badly injured because of Adam...
WOAH🌴WOAH🌴LETS🌴KEEP🌴THE🌴FEELINGS🌴

bro i've always skipped the palm trees and I've only just realised there's a skit at the end of it... umm 

also, pls don't sexualize the term "kitten" and "cat" in this story ty <33
I'm sorry that I have to clear things like this up lol

xxx

Langa was going against Joe, which meant that Miya and I had go back to the 'S'.
I couldn't stop but think about the girl Miya likes, well... all the hints point to me, right?
But you never know, he does have other friends. 
The race was close, the two weren't that far apart.
Joe decided to take action and-

I zoned out when I saw a small furry creature hop towards me, a kitten! 
I walked over and grabbed it since well... this is no place for it to just wander around.
It could get badly injured if it got hit.
Poor little one, it's probably lost.
"What is that?" An excited yet interested voice shouted behind me.
"Hmm? It's a kitten." I smile, turning around to see Miya's eyes sparkle with delight.
"Aww.." 
"Want to hold it?"
"yeah!" 
"Here." I say as I hand the cat over.
We go for a walk up onto the rocks to sit and talk for a while, Miya stroking the cat as we do.
"This race seems to be going on forever." He whines.
"True.." I laugh.
It was awkward for a moment since I had nothing else to talk about, since we have been friends for so long we've pretty much told each other everything.
"Y/n? Can I tell you something?" Miya says, I nod in response.
"I enjoy spending time with you... a lot."
My eyes light up, is this the moment it all goes the way I want it to? Or does it go wrong?
"Actually, I love spending time with you. It makes me feel happy." He looks up at me, his hair covering his red face.
My face starts to heat up.
"A-Ah is that so? Well... Miya... I love spending time with you too! " I lean in for a hug, Miya accepting it with a smile under his hood.
"Y/n."
"Hmm?"I hum in response.
"I smile every time I see you." He laughs.
I hug him even tighter.
"Thanks Miya."
keep in mind, it was just us two. High up on the rocks were you could see the whole night sky and the moon shine upon you.
"Miya, thank you for always being there for me. Sorry, this is really flustering." I say as I pull away from the hug, rubbing the back of my neck.
"I know this may not be the best time for what I'm about to say..." He starts,
"but y/n... when I look at you, not only do I see my best friend. I also see someone who I truly love and would never give up on."
My eyes widened at this thought.
The person i love, just confessed to me... Atleast that's what I think just happened?
"Do you mean like... proper love?" I smile.
"Yeah... I'm sorry I should've known you didn't feel the same way-"
He got cut off with a huge hug, he fell onto his back. I was laying on top of him, snuggling his chest.
"No Miya, I though you didn't feel the same way. I was too scared to tell you the truth." I laugh.
"R-Really?"
"Yeah..."
Suddenly, we heard a load of shouts from down bellow in the crowd. They were staring up at the screen which showed the race. And there was Cherry, injured on the ground.
"Crap! Look, we have to go!" I shout as Miya struggled to get up.
"Things like this always happen..." Miya whined.
"Yep! They always happen in the worst moments too!" I say, as I grab the kitten and run down hop down back to Shadow and Joe.
"What happened?.." I say in a worried voice.
"Adam is playing an unfairly dangerous game here, just wait till he goes against me and I'll murder that clown." Joe spits.
"He pretty much took down cherry by beating him up with his skateboard." Shadow adds.
"Man, that Adam guy really has no chill..." Someone in the crowd says.
"What's the point in joining the tournament if you only want to go against one specific person?" I say.
"No clue." Joe sighs.

A/N: I know it's not much but since the anime is ending in 3 episodes, I decided that it's finally time for something romantic to happen 😶 the next chapter will be better, I promise. I just have a lot of school work to do. <33