Chapter 27

oh my god look at those cute pictures I found of Miya 😝

you know that one part in the intro were Langa disappears? 
I think episode 7 is the start of their friendship breaking completely, or that Langa will move back to were he lived when he was little.
I really dont want that to happen though 😭
ep7 really made me wanna cry whattt..

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO ME AFTER SUCH A HAPPY EPISODE

ayo, lesgo

xxx

You were at the practice rink with Miya and the others, everyone was so impressed with Langa's tricks that no one realised the state Reki was in.
Everytime he would try and cheer Langa on, someone would bring him down.
Langa did this one trick which made everyone gasp, 
Reki went ,
"Wasn't that awesome?" Pretty proud, knowing that if not him, Langa wouldn't be the person he is now.
"Why are you so proud of it Reki?" Miya says, sighing.
"Let me tell you, people aren't taking notice of you..." Shadow says.
"God damn it, can you all just leave him alone?" You suddenly burst out, you've had enough.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to shout, but just hear me out. If not Reki, Langa wouldn't be where he is today." You sigh.
"Right..." Reki says walking away, not taking notice of what you said.
"I'll go get a drink." He says from the distance.

You follow him...

"Snow is SO amazing! Did you see that thing he just did?"
"God, I wish I was as good as him."
"He's so talented."
"More like who's the redhead that he always hangs out with?" 
"No idea, do you know?"
"Oh, that guys just some lowlife that just hangs out with him."
"No need to remember him- WOAH! Look at what snow just did!"
You noticed the change of Reki's expression, he's definitely had enough.
What if the opinion of others will affect their friendship?

(The rest is in the anime episode, I will add bits from my own story in now ) x

You walk back to the group, you head hung low. 
"What's wrong?" Miya asks you.
"What's wrong?! Are you really asking me that now?" You say.
"Huh?..." 
"I have a feeling Reki's and Langa's friendship is breaking-" Miya cut you off,
"I'm sure it's not."
"Oh my god Miya, let me finish. Please. I feel bad for putting this all on you but...
please stop dragging Reki down. It's not that hard to just say 'Hey Reki, you're doing really well!' Is it?" You spit.
"R-Right." Miya says as he walk back to the group.
You kick a stone and walk towards the exit,
Reki seemed to have gone a while ago.
You go towards the park and sit on the swing, it was annoying to you how no one understood your concerns.
You look up to the stars in the sky-
"Hey, y/n"
"AAGH, JESUS." It was Miya, he startled you off the swing.
"Ah, sorry..." He said rubbing the back of his neck, holding a hand out to help you up.
"It's fine." 
"Reki had already gone, so I couldn't apologise for what I said." 
"It's fine, just do it as soon as possible."
"Alright." Miya says, smiling at you.
"Miya?" You say, getting his attention back on you.
"Yeah?..."
"Thank you for always being there for me, thank you for being my friend." 
"No need to thank me! A-aha... I love being your friend! It's a pleasure." He said waving his hands infront of his chest.
"Glad." You say, flashing a smile at him as he looked away.
"Maybe one day we... could be more than friends." He whispered the last bit, catching you off gaurd.
"What was that? Sorry, you went quite quiet."
"Oh! Maybe one day we could go on a trip all together like we did last time!" He said, jumping at your quick response.
"Oh, yeah! I'll ask my dad." 
"Oh, right. About your dad, he knows I'm a guy, right?"
"Well, yeah... he wants to meet you." 
"Ye- WHAT." Miya said choking on his words.
"Yeahh..."
"What if he doesn't like me?"
"Then he will beat you up." You say sarcastically, causing Miya to laugh.
"Great! See you tomorrow then?" Miya says, as he's walking back to the skate rink.
"Yepp!" You say waving to him, he waves back with a huge smile.
You were still worried about Reki though... hope he's doing alright.

AYOP AYOP!!
I will write the next bit tomorrow, it won't have many bits from the episode since I don't know if Reki and Langa will stay friends. Rather, it will just be Miya meeting your dad. 
You can skip the chapter if it sounds boring 😀