The Journey

Saturday, 1:30 am, 2021

y/n's pov

"Heyyooo, y/n, wake up !" Your dad nags for you to wake up,
"Huh?..." You say, still not aware of your surroundings.
"We're here! In Japan." Your dad says happily.

Oh shit.

You slept through the whole journey and forgot to call Hiro! She must be so worried...

"One sec dad" You say as both of you get off the plane,

Hiro's pov

CALL INCOMING...
CALLER: Y/N 🛹🖤

ACCEPT   DECLINE

"Should I?..." You think to yourself for a moment before deciding

ACCEPT   DECLINE

act like its no big deal.

"HEYYY HIROOOO"

"Hey."

"I'm in Japan now, sorry I didn't call you earlier!"

"No biggie."

"You OKAYYY?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be."

"You sound so miserable."

maybe because I am.

"Huh? Ohh right, I'm sick, I cought a cold because you know... it snowed in ENGLAND today."

(it doesn't have to be england but yeah, it snowed today aaaa 🖤🖤🖤)

"Oh, that's so cool! It's snowing in Japan too!"

"Oh."

"Cool."

"Yep!"

"I have to go uh well take my medicine. My mum is calling me."

"Oh Oka-"

CALL ENDED

xxx

Y/N's POV

"Y/n, we will live with your grandma for a bit until our house is ready." Your dad says as he calls for a taxi.

"Yeah.. no problem." You say, still confused as a swirl of different emotions come attacking you.

"Does she hate me?" You think to yourself, "Did I say something wrong?..." "No, she's just sick y/n shut the fuck up."

xxx

Sunday, first proper day in japan, 2:45pm , 2021

"Y/n, you should probably go skateboard outside or something. You know you shouldn't waste time when you have a full on stress day tomorrow!" Your grandma reminded you, she was right. A first day in a new school would be hell if I didn't get myself used to this area.

"Yeah grandma, you're right. I'll go now! Bye!" You say as you grab your skateboard and slide down the apartment railings, it was old so there were no elevators.

As you're sliding down you decide to take your skateboard off your back and do a trick off the railings, as you did, you noticed that a boy your age was looking at you. Might aswell be a good time to make some friends, so you decided to try and impress him.

You did a lazy grind off the rails and an ollie to end it, you looked over at the boy and realised he had a skateboard too.

"Hey! You there, do you skate?" You say, 
"Huh? Oh, yeah." He simply says back.
"How old are you?" You say, leaning on your board.
"13."
"Woahh! Cool, me too!" you reply as you did a strawberry milkshake trick then jumped onto your board.

"Wanna skate with me? I'm y/n." You ask him.
"Oh. Sure? I'm Miya." He says as if he's never been asked this before.
"Cool name! Come on then." You say in enthusiasm as you skate away, hoping he would follow as you look back.

He ran onto his skateboard, doing an ollie in the process of trying to get to you.

You both showed off a few tricks until you hear your phone ring

...

INCOMING CALL
CALLER: Hiroo! 🤺

ACCEPT   DECLINE

ACCEPT   DECLINE

"Hey Hiro!"

"......he-....wh-...." You couldn't hear what she was saying because of the cars passing by so you put her on speaker, Miya seemed interested in who you were calling.

"Heyy? Y/n?"

"Hey Hiro! Sorry I couldn't hear you earlier."

"No biggie! Sorry about ending that earlier call so soon, I didn't let you tell me how much you love me!" 

" Love you!" You say, laughing it off. Hoping Miya wouldn't get the wrong idea because you love Hiro very much, as best friends though! You're not too sure on your sexuality yet.

Miya's Pov

"Love...?" You think to yourself.
"Man I really thought I finally met someone I could get closer to..."

Y/N's Pov

"How is Japan?" 

"It's cool! I got a new friend."

"Friend? Is it a boy?"

"Well... yeah?..."

"Hmm... very well."

"Um yeah" You laughed it off again. Why was Hiro being so weird?

"gotta gooo!"

"Bye Bye lauv!"

"Pfffft! Bye baebsss"

CALL ENDED.

Miya's pov:

She has a boyfriend. Great.

Hiro's pov:

I hope y/n didn't grow suspicious, I'm only saying these things to make that boy back off.

A/n : I'm trying my best to update 🤺