"Just say yes"

Well uh.. I guess after Yamaguchi announced that everyone kind of went nuts. Both were able to calm everyone down after the big news and planned everything that they would do. Well "planned"..

Tsukishima got a little bit protective, he didn't really like seeing any boys talking to Yamaguchi. At first Yamaguchi found it cute, he would always playfully tell him that they were just a villager or a guard. But as time went on Tsukishima got aggressive somehow, he never really let Yamaguchi out anymore and was very manipulative. He never abused him or anything, Kei was just protective. And then it was the night before their wedding, Yamaguchi was cuddling with Tsukishima, they just talked about how excited they were for their big day and everything.

"Hey Tadashi?"

"Yeah?"

"Tomorrow, I want you to say something for me okay?"

"Oh uh.. sure!"

"Just say yes"

"Say yes? You think I would say no?"

"No but just say yes, for both of our sake's"

"You should know you are starting to concern me"

"You are going to be husband, you are going to be mine. No one can take you away from me, okay? You belong to me"

"Kei-"

"I don't care about your opinion Tadashi, you will say yes, just say yes"

"..Fine"

"Thank you, but I'm so sorry"

"Sorry about wha-"

Tsukishima stabbed Yamaguchi, deep and roughly, with a sword of a dragon's breath. Yamaguchi didn't say anything, he didn't even react, he knew this coming it was nothing shocking, really. Yamaguchi lost his spark again, not because of the pain but because he trusted someone who hurt him once, he didn't learn his lesson after he abused him for a long time.

"Don't worry Kei.. I..I will sa-say yes"

"Tadashi.."

Tsukishima quickly pulled the blade out and tried to stop any blood from getting out. He held the wound, shaking while stroking Yamaguchi's hair.

"I'm so sorry.. I had to okay? I didn't want to die, I..I'm so sorry, but it's okay, you're gone be okay, it wasn't that bad, you are going to survive okay?"

"No.."

"Yes, yes you are. Stay with me okay? Don't die"

Yamaguchi didn't reply.

"Tadashi?"

He looked up and saw that Tadashi was already dead, he can't bring him back, nothing would be able to bring Tadashi back. He started crying, he should have sacrificed himself instead of Yamaguchi, but he didn't care about Yamaguchi back then, back when he first met him.

"The Miya twins made me.. I'm sorry Tadashi, I'm very sorry"

Tsukishima takes the blade himself and stabs himself with it too.

"Now we both don't have to go through the pain"

The end.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Sorry if you guys wanted a longer story but I just ran out of ideas and I want to start a new story. Thank you for reading :)