Truth or not?

⚠️TW⚠️
Mention of rape, gore, and other things

He didn't remember much from that morning, all he knew was that he met Prince K.. Prince Kai? Kei? Something like that, and then he just blacked out. Now he has woken up in an unfamiliar bed, bad thing was that he was chained up to the bed so he couldn't leave whatsoever.

He then came in, that beautiful yet ugly hearted prince

"Did you sleep well?" He asked while smiling warmly at Tadashi. He didn't reply, he just looked away from him which angered the other prince. He walked up to him and grabbed him by the neck, applying a little force.

"Now Tadashi, answer my question.. Did you sleep well or not?!" He asked once again.

"Y-Yes.." Tadashi replied, barely having any room to breathe. The prince let go and stroked his soft hair.

"Please understand that I am doing this all for you my dearest.. All I want is for you to be mine" Tadashi was surprised as to what he just said, so he just nodded and stayed silent. The prince let go of his hair and whispered in his ear

"Now Prince Tadashi.. we're going to have a little fun if you know what I mean" Yamaguchi instantly thought the same thing the other prince was thinking.

He wanted to scream but before he could Kei covered his mouth with a piece of cloth and wrapped it around his head so we couldn't be able to get out of it.

"Don't try to be too loud, everyone else is sleeping, we wouldn't want to wake up my parents now would we?" He whispered once again. All Tadashi could feel was him pulling his pants down and touching his thighs. He started crying, trying not to be too loud just like Prince Kei said. Kei then moved his hands from his thighs to his member, he didn't like the feeling from it, he didn't like any of this.. he didn't ask for any of this.

He started teasing his member, rubbing his hand on it. And then it just got worse and worse. (Let me just cut the chase) Tadashi couldn't feel his legs anymore, he didn't want to be rapped anymore, he just wanted to be left all alone.

"We've already done so much yet you're still cumming.." Peince Kei said softly. He finally pushed himself out of Tadashi, putting his clothes back on. Tadashi fell asleep after that, he didn't want to see him anymore.

Prince Kei left, giving Tadashi a small kiss on his forehead before leaving. They stopped around 3 am so Tadashi only had 5 hours of sleep. He woke up yet once again by a loud thud on his door, sounds like someone just barged into his room.

He quickly got up from being startled, seeing that it was only Prince Kei, the last person he wanted to see right now.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked softly, walking over to his bed and sitting down on it, grabbing his hand and holding it tightly.

"Yeah I guess.." Tadashi knew that if he didn't reply, it would be much more worse than just choking and rape.

"I'm glad.. I'll bring breakfast to you" Why was he being nice when he just rapped him? He walked back inside with a tray of breakfast, he placed it on the night stand next to his bed, he un-cuffed one of his arms from the bed so he could sit up and eat. Tadashi did eat but it tasted weird.. almost like the same food he first got when he came into Orange Stone Palace..

He was quite worried on what will happen. (Big time skip because I'm lazy to write more) .. It's been 2 years since he first got kidnapped. He thought everyone gave up, nobody wanted to look for him anymore. Throughout that time that he was being held captive, he got abused and rapped more and more, they got more aggressive, it got to the point where (idea from Bottlecap, don't read that story) Kei was furious when he found out the Tadashi tried to escape.

He rapped him and abused him of course, but he stuck a piece of glass into Tadashi's hole, causing to scream out in pain, there was of course blood all over the sheets, maybe even the floor.. When Kei pulled the glass out there was little pieces of his meat on it, Kei just threw it aside and decided to fuck him. Gosh that night still traumatized Tadashi because he couldn't walk for months after that, they had a doctor brought in to check up on Tadashi until he got better.

Now Tadashi was standing next to Kei, hearing familiar voices coming from outside the room.

"Whatever you do, don't act like you know them, act like they are complete strangers to you, if you act like you know them I swear I will stick much more than just glass inside of you Prince Tadashi" Prince Kei said while tightly gripping onto Tadashi's arm.

"I know you dumbass"

"Call me that again I dare you"

"Look 'Prince Kei' you may have done a lot of horrible things to me in the PAST but that doesn't affect me anymore, do whatever the fuck you want with me, I don't care anymore" Prince Kei just looked at him in shock, he expected Prince Tadashi to be still hurt from everything but he saw that the spark in his eyes faded after he tortured him with the glass bottle.

He felt a little guilt but he did it all for him, so Kei wouldn't get killed by his 'father' He then saw some princes walk into the room, they all walked slowly, all scared of the sight of just seeing Prince Kei. But they looked beside him and they saw someone they thought they lost forever ago, it was Prince Tadashi.

"TADASHI?!" Everyone screamed. They all walked closer and saw that something was wrong with him, he had scars and bruises all over his neck and hands, he lost the spark in his eyes, they looked so dull they couldn't even describe the type of color that his eyes were.

"Haha I'm sorry but do I.. do I know you guys?" Tadashi asked while looking at Kei with anger in his eyes.

"TADASHI! It's me Kageyama... Prince Kageyama. Don't you remember me or everyone else?!" Kageyama came from behind and shouted this.

"I.. Uhm I.." Tadashi couldn't keep it in anymore.